ATV2 music problems
Hi all

I have installed the latest version of XBMC on a freshly Seas0nPass'd ATV2 last nite.

I have set up my sources to me NAS and added the nessessery shares for both music and movies.

The movies work fine, and play well. Both video and sound plays as it should and no audio sync problems.

MUSIC however does MOT work! The XBMC sees the share ok, it sees all the albums, tracks etc ok.. But as soon as I try to play any track whatever format the ATV2 freezes, even the clock on screen stops. The track always shows at the bottom as being at 1second... The only way to get it back is to unplug the ATV from the power..

Can anyone help please

Thanks
Keith
If you mean by latest the nightly build then you will need to provide log files.

If you are using the latest stable version - don't. See the Installation FAQ on how to install the nightly builds and then everything will be rainbows and puppies.
Hi

I am trying to download the latest build but keep getting errors, it seems to find the link ok and it's downloading files, but after that it errors..

Not sure where to get the log file from to post here

Thanks
Keith
I have now resolved this problem..

I resided the ATV then did the whole install again, this time it worked fine

Thanks for all the great work people
Keith

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 music problems0