Weather Fanart in Home on Eden
Hi, I try to realize the weather fanart in Home Screen on Eden with the new default weather provider.

The old weather provider use Weather.FanartCode so folder structure 0-42 was necessary for the different weather conditions.

The new one use strings Weather.Conditions, so the folder structure must change to strings.

This works generell fine in the Weather view. But in the Home Screen everytime the default background picture is visible.

In dharma was the code
Code:
                    <item id="6">
                        <label>8</label>
                        <onclick>ActivateWindow(Weather)</onclick>
                        <icon>special://skin/backgrounds/weather.jpg</icon>
                        <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(WeatherFanartDir)]winter\$INFO[Weather.FanartCode]</thumb>
                        <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoWeatherButton)</visible>
                        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(ShowWeatherFanart) + !IsEmpty(Skin.String(WeatherFanartDir))</visible>
                    </item>
In Eden I use following code, but the fanarts don't show
Code:
                    <item id="7">
                        <label>8</label>
                        <onclick>ActivateWindow(Weather)</onclick>
                        <icon>special://skin/backgrounds/weather.jpg</icon>
                        <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(WeatherFanartDir)]Winter/$INFO[Weather.Conditions]</thumb>
                        <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoWeatherButton) + !IsEmpty(Weather.Plugin)</visible>
                    </item>
The path to the folder is correct "$INFO[Skin.String(WeatherFanartDir)]Winter/$INFO[Weather.Conditions]", it works in the weather view. But for the weather view I use the <imagepath> not the <thumb>.
So I think Eden works different with the <thumb> to Dharma.

Have anyone an idea how it is to realize to see the weather fanart in Home Screen is weather have the focus.

Thanks regards
Zippolighter
The old values work for me still.

PHP Code:
Window(Weather).Property(Current.FanartCode)
Window(Weather).Property(Day1.FanartCode)
Window(Weather).Property(Day2.FanartCode)
Window(Weather).Property(Day3.FanartCode
It has to be $INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.FanartCode)] instead of $INFO[Weather.Conditions].

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Fanart in Home on Eden0