Default setting for Thumb Type?
Wink 
First off let me say that this Skin is by far the best!
Everything looks so Kick Ass! lol Nod

Ok, anyway....
When I first switched Skins it downloaded the banners, Posters, etc.
And I had it on list view so the banners were what showed when surfing through tv shows/movies. I didn't like that so I switched it to the Poster-view but it wasn't using the posters it was using the banners and everything was squished. I fixed them by going through each one; one by one and changing the thumb to a poster. All was good.

But now when I download a new TV show I have to change the thumb EVERYTIME Sad . Is there some kind of setting to make it so that it doesn't use a Banner as the default thumb?

I hope you guys understand what I'm talking about.
I can describe thing ridiculously sometimes.

Thanks for your time guys,
Levitys
levitys Wrote:First off let me say that this Skin is by far the best!
Everything looks so Kick Ass! lol Nod

Ok, anyway....
When I first switched Skins it downloaded the banners, Posters, etc.
And I had it on list view so the banners were what showed when surfing through tv shows/movies. I didn't like that so I switched it to the Poster-view but it wasn't using the posters it was using the banners and everything was squished. I fixed them by going through each one; one by one and changing the thumb to a poster. All was good.

But now when I download a new TV show I have to change the thumb EVERYTIME Sad . Is there some kind of setting to make it so that it doesn't use a Banner as the default thumb?

I hope you guys understand what I'm talking about.
I can describe thing ridiculously sometimes.

Thanks for your time guys,
Levitys
well depends which Aeon skin you mean. Nox MQ2 MQ3 Showmix. There should be a option in skin settings."use posters instead of banners"
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default setting for Thumb Type?0