Xbmcscripts.com
Question 
hey everyone. i was just amazed to notice that the third-party upload page has been redirected to this pretty sweet site.

http://www.xbmcscripts.com

it looks like it is run by enderw and hosted by martin nathell. i'm hoping i'm not stealing anyone's thunder by announcing it but i can't wait :-)

the site is amazingly nice. there is a well-organized download section, tutorials, documentation. the interface is clean and professional.

if you have a script not already published there you should register there and upload it.

the only thing it is missing is user-reviews for the scripts and thumbnails but that can come later. i'm also hoping you can update your scripts after it is published but i havent tried this yet. just be sure to check it out. :-)

-ast

edit.. also an xml interface and versioning system would be good so we can build a scriptrunner type of script for this site.
changelog too.
when i first saw this site it was pretty empty. but it is starting to fill out now. you got a book mark from me.
you should ask alex poet if you can link to his tut. (best one i have seen)
jt
ah.. great page. all hail the creatores of xbmcscripts.com
I donated $40 to the XBMC project, and so should you.
(jeditiggr @ mar. 29 2005,12:54 Wrote:when i first saw this site it was pretty empty. but it is starting to fill out now. you got a book mark from me.
you should ask alex poet if you can link to his tut. (best one i have seen)
jt
again it is not my site, the credit goes to enderw and to martin nathell for hosting.
hi,

thanks for the support, it's very welcome. as for stealing anyone's thunder, not at all...i don't mind free publicity Wink

just wanted to say that the site won't be updated that much the next week as i am going away, but there will be someone to upload and approve scripts. that also means that there won't be thumbs for a while either, but am intending on adding support for it later...

anyways, i hope people will create nice guides etc and submit them - the site is meant to be so that everyone can submit (i don't mind some quality though of course :lol: ). if you have any suggestions please contact me, but i won't reply for at least a week.
xbmcscripts.com administrator

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmcscripts.com0