[AEON NOX] Dolby Digital Plus - Audio Flag
Short and simple. My HDDVD rips with Dolby Digital Plus (DD+) show up in Aeon Nox as simply Dolby Digital. In Confluence they are correctly reported as Dolby Digital Plus with the appropriate icon.

Simple solution?

(I am using stable XBMC, not nightly. Nox did just update recently however.)
Tim. Wrote:Short and simple. My HDDVD rips with Dolby Digital Plus (DD+) show up in Aeon Nox as simply Dolby Digital. In Confluence they are correctly reported as Dolby Digital Plus with the appropriate icon.

Simple solution?

(I am using stable XBMC, not nightly. Nox did just update recently however.)

Do you know the exact metadata naming? Something like "dd+" or dolbydigital+". This way you can replace the current audio flag.
Will see if i can find the appropiate naming and flag.

EDIT:
Try this.
eac3.png
Place a copy of this image in your userfolder "XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\media\flags\audio\"
You will have to create these folder yourself: "\flags\audio\" Keep the name of the file the same as it is now.
Hopefully this works. Can't test this at the moment.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
No luck.

Went into my Library and pulled up info, then refreshed. The 1080 and Dolby Digital icons both faded back in. When pulling up info, the audio spot is blank, even though in the list view it has the Dolby Digital icon. (This was happening before as well) I removed and re-added library entries and issue persists.

My files use DD+ in the filename, however I am fairly confident XBMC can detect the DD+ from the files metadata.

EDIT: This thread is from some time ago, when Confluence implimented DD+. You can see the correct icon there: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=71723&page=2
Should be fixed in next update Aeon Nox 1.6.1
Including some other fixes.
Awesome! Will the next release be for Stable or only Pre-Eden? (I recall reading some time ago that all future updates for Aeon Nox would only be for Pre-Eden, but then XBMC downloaded an update a few weeks ago.)
It will be in 1.6.1 for Dharma. 1.6.0 was supposed to be the final release, but as it turned out there were still some annoying bugs that justified a bugfixes release.
ErnestoEDowns78 Wrote:bump!

Why bump? Fix is coming soon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AEON NOX] Dolby Digital Plus - Audio Flag0