Database export broken?
Guys,
i'm using a nightly built from sep04. i tried to export my database onto my share and it ended up in a total mess. Everything got exportet, but the nfos created did not match the movies in the folders. So i got a 22 Bullets nfo in 5150 Elm's Streets Folder, and the 22 Bullets folder still contains the same old nfo with a link to imdb like i created yesterday.

So, i recreated nfos for every movie yesterday, everthing scraped fine, then i thought to export the db (just in case) and now everything is just screwed.

Debug logs seems ok, exporting just messes up the sorting order. Anyone else?

BTW: same on both ATVs i own and on OS X aswell (all on nightly built September 04)

Edit: I can reproduce this behaviour. I started importing from scratch (wiped out sql database before as well as thumbnail dir), scraped a bunch of movies and exported library to seperate files. Again, some of the movies where good, but some had completely different nfos.
post your debug log to pastebin. Make sure debugging is turned on.
Here is the log. Everthing seems ok. Please see this entry as an example:

16:26:32 T:2687530304 WARNING: FileSmb::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://benZol:23%26auRin@192%2e168%2e100%2e101/filme/101%2eDalmatiner%2e1961/wd%2d101dalmatiner%2enfo
16:26:32 T:2687530304 DEBUG: CFileSMB::Close closing fd 10000

The wd-101dalmatiner.nfo is created in the correct dir, but it contains absolutely wrong data (22 Bullets info, plot, etc etc). And when i switch into the 22 Bullets movie folder, there isnt even a nfo file .. and that happens to all my movies. some have the correct nfo, some have a correct name nfo but wrong content and some movies dont even have a nfo

when i export die library as once, not seperated, then everything seems to be ok when i open up the single xml file and check some movies

edit: seems like all movies that are still in rar-files dont get a nfo file
Maetrik Wrote:Guys,
i'm using a nightly built from sep04. i tried to export my database onto my share and it ended up in a total mess. Everything got exportet, but the nfos created did not match the movies in the folders. So i got a 22 Bullets nfo in 5150 Elm's Streets Folder, and the 22 Bullets folder still contains the same old nfo with a link to imdb like i created yesterday.

So, i recreated nfos for every movie yesterday, everthing scraped fine, then i thought to export the db (just in case) and now everything is just screwed.

Debug logs seems ok, exporting just messes up the sorting order. Anyone else?

BTW: same on both ATVs i own and on OS X aswell (all on nightly built September 04)

Edit: I can reproduce this behaviour. I started importing from scratch (wiped out sql database before as well as thumbnail dir), scraped a bunch of movies and exported library to seperate files. Again, some of the movies where good, but some had completely different nfos.

I'm also having a problem - I've just updated my Movie Library with quite a few films - having previously exported my library I wanted to update the export - so I've run another export today and it's coming up with errors, mainly that it's saying 'unix_err:'2' error : 'No such file or directory' even though the file or directory is there. It exports to some directories but not all of them

Slice of my log can be found at http://pastebin.com/ajgd0xPd

(I'm running nightly build 9/9/11)
Found something: My problem has to do with rar-archives. When i unpack them, the nfos are created like they should. Is that usual?
ady199 Wrote:I'm also having a problem - I've just updated my Movie Library with quite a few films - having previously exported my library I wanted to update the export - so I've run another export today and it's coming up with errors, mainly that it's saying 'unix_err:'2' error : 'No such file or directory' even though the file or directory is there. It exports to some directories but not all of them

Slice of my log can be found at http://pastebin.com/ajgd0xPd

(I'm running nightly build 9/9/11)

I've just updated to the latest nightly build 10/9/11 & the same problem remains - XBMC is not exporting all data

Can someone please look into this problem

Thanks in advance
Bump
Unfortunately i am unable to reproduce this. All my movies exported just fine. FYI, extrafanart is a skin hack, nothing XBMC deals with by default.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Since i extracted all my video files, everything is working fine, too. It was a problem related to multiple rar-parts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Database export broken?0