MovieTrakt Manage Trakt.tv Movies in Android
New version 1.3b
with bugfixes in profile.
And now you can check your friends collection & Watched movies.
Sorry, don't seam to be that either http://trakt.tv/user/ontrose.dlinkddns.com link to my profile. How do I use a logcat?

lopesdasilva Wrote:I found a bug in profile class if your are a new user without anything seen is that your case? do you have a logcat?
I tried your newest version from android market yesterday.
On my archos with android 2.2 I have the following issues:
  • I got a message when loading the collection that trakt service can't be connected... but it seems to be a timing issue, in the background the collection load successfully and I can scroll through it.

• "Collection" and "Watched" view are identical now. I can see the whole collection in both views without any difference. (But I´m sure I didn´t saw all movies yet Wink )

• The avatar of my profile isn´t displayed or is there something to be done manually, that not only the grey default avatar appears?
htpc-tac Wrote:I tried your newest version from android market yesterday.
On my archos with android 2.2 I have the following issues:
  • I got a message when loading the collection that trakt service can't be connected... but it seems to be a timing issue, in the background the collection load successfully and I can scroll through it.

• "Collection" and "Watched" view are identical now. I can see the whole collection in both views without any difference. (But I´m sure I didn´t saw all movies yet Wink )

• The avatar of my profile isn´t displayed or is there something to be done manually, that not only the grey default avatar appears?

The avatar loads always you dont have to do anything, at least on my test accounts..

collection and watched - I had this bugged where there were the same (because the button was wrong, can u confirm that always happens? I mean if u select watched from f.i. from friends List, its the same? What about the title?

The service not working is because something is failing, on the first screen we have 3 downloads, as you say that the avatar is not loading is probably that.

Thanks for your report. I will try to look into that..
lopesdasilva Wrote:The avatar loads always you dont have to do anything, at least on my test accounts..

collection and watched - I had this bugged where there were the same (because the button was wrong, can u confirm that always happens? I mean if u select watched from f.i. from friends List, its the same? What about the title?

The service not working is because something is failing, on the first screen we have 3 downloads, as you say that the avatar is not loading is probably that.

Thanks for your report. I will try to look into that..

Hi Lopesdasilva,
ok then it´s the loading avatar which causes the error.

I confirm that the watched view doesn´t work. it´s independent if i´m starting from home, collection, watchlist... the watched view is equal to the collection view every time.
The title is displayed correct.
Does this support checkin?
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieTrakt Manage Trakt.tv Movies in Android0