Update Deleted Skin
So I updated to the latest (xbmc-20110908-9a72b39-master-atv2.deb) nightly build (AFP works brilliantly BTW!), and found it quite interesting that Night 2.0 had been deleted from my add-on folder. Is this normal for a nightly update. It's not a big deal really, just thought I'd ask for the sake of others who may experience this. Thanks!
All depends on which version you had previously installed.
Please tell me that the skins are being updated for ATV2. I have been using XBMC on the ATV for quite sometime and I think the Neon skin is brilliant. The functionality is the best especialy in Showcase mode for my movie folders.
It keeps crashing on the ATV2. Why the hell do most of the other skins omit the mpaa ratings or only allow you to view it in library mode? this is one of the most useful functions and allows the parents to know what the kids can watch imediately. Stars, year, file info, plot, genre and MPAA should be an option on every skin in file mode. I categorize my movies by files in different storage areas. Such as airport movies on a hard drive connected to my airport extream, new releases on a hard drive for recently downloaded movies, etc. Also if the movie is not scraped correctly it wont show in library. I have over a thousand movies and its anoying to switch between file mode and library. Anyway can you please tell me how far away we are from a fully operational Neon skin? Which I believe is based from the nightly build.

Oh to note some other nice features for the Neon Showcase mode or should I say nightly build,
1. The option to one click to play trailers while browsing is very cool.
2. Very nice, easy to make out, colorful file info.
3. HD Movies, Very Very Cool! Should be on every skin.
4. DVD cases correspond to video definition.
5. The ability to show media info in file mode, (videos pre scraped in separate folders with nfo files).
Makes most other skins very boring and frustrating.

Thanks for everything

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update Deleted Skin0