Error loading livedrive files
I am having an error loading files from my livedrive briefcase through XBMC. The same error occurs with XBMC on Windows and my AppleTV2. When I click on the file to load it I get "Playback failed - One or more items failed to play".

I have a copy of the same file on my computer as on the livedrive briefcase, and this opens and runs with no issues. I also have a lot of other files on my livedrive briefcase and these run with no issues, it is only a few of them that have problems (and all of these run fine from a local machine).

Using the livedrive app on my ipad i connected and played the movie with no problem, so it has been correctly loaded onto livedrive and is watchable.

Can anyone please help me with this?

A link to the relevant sections from my log file is attached using pastebin.com

http://pastebin.com/JAWn5jA6
Can anyone please help with this?
your problem is:
16:22:06 T:7116 M:1265635328 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: ftp://[user]:[pass]@ftp.livedrive.com:21/Movies/movie.avi

16:22:47 T:3336 M:1281150976 ERROR: CDVDDemuxFFmpeg::Open - Error, could not open file ftp://[user]:[pass]@ftp.livedrive.com:21/Movies/movie.avi

From command line can you ftp to livedrive and get your movie? Because XBMC cannot for some reason

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error loading livedrive files0