MySQL DB and BoxSets = possible?
Hello guys! Smile

Is it possible to combine movies into boxsets, only with SQL DB? Witout need for .nfo files ... ?

If yes, could you tell me HOW? Smile

Thanks for your time guys! Wink
I think you just create the .nfo files only once, update your library, and then you can delete them. I don't believe XBMC constantly scans .nfo files, but rather just reads them once and puts them into its DB.
mondychan Wrote:Hello guys! Smile

Is it possible to combine movies into boxsets, only with SQL DB? Witout need for .nfo files ... ?

If yes, could you tell me HOW? Smile

Thanks for your time guys! Wink

XBMC has a movie sets function that can, with some work, be done with .nfo files. An easier method is to use the XWMM web manager to create a set then add the appropriate movies. You could do it with SQL but you would have to spend some time studying the database schema.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
Ned Scott Wrote:I think you just create the .nfo files only once, update your library, and then you can delete them. I don't believe XBMC constantly scans .nfo files, but rather just reads them once and puts them into its DB.

You are pretty right! Using the .NFOs, XBMC writes the box sets into MySQL.
I can see the "sets" and "setlinkmovie" tables, containing the information needed for stacking.

The problem now is, that I cannot edit "setlinkmovie" table ... which is most likely generated from some other tables.

But I cant find out, which tables that are ...

Anybody ever investigated that ??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MySQL DB and BoxSets = possible?0