Handbrake Error Message
Anyone know why i get this message when using Handbrake on my BR movies.

No Title(s) Found
Your Source may be copy protected, badly mastered or in a format which HandBrake does not support

The file was found and copied ok using Make.MKV so HandBrake should not have a problem.Huh

Thanks D.
Does this look like the Handbrake support forum? I'd suggest you go try there...
Considering that most people that use XBMC use something like HandBrake or Make.MKV i though someone might be helpfull and offer some insight....

But obviously not YOU.
Are you trying to rip straight from the bluray disc with Handbrake because Handbrake doesn't decrypt bluray discs you will have to rip them with something like MakeMKV first which does and then use Handbrake on the resulting file

That's one reason your get
Quote:No Title(s) Found

Your Source may be copy protected

MakeMKV and Handbrake two are totally different things in what they do
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Does this help

https://forum.handbrake.fr/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19939
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

dabx5 Wrote:No Title(s) Found
Your Source may be copy protected, badly mastered or in a format which HandBrake does not support
as the error stated-
1. your file may have bad segments in it. handbrake is more pickier than other video converter to insure the best outcome.
2. your file may have encrypted protection. you can install this guy to run in the background- anydvd hd. if it is okay, you have your answer.
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
All the files i am trying to re-rip are BR dvd's that have already been unencrypted by Anydvd and stored on my server as video_ts.iso files..... for some reason Handbrake can see the folder the file is in but not the movie file itself.

the Non-BR movies on the server that i need to re-rip, it can see fine... wierd.
dabx5 Wrote:All the files i am trying to re-rip are BR dvd's that have already been unencrypted by Anydvd and stored on my server as video_ts.iso files..... for some reason Handbrake can see the folder the file is in but not the movie file itself.

the Non-BR movies on the server that i need to re-rip, it can see fine... wierd.
can you save some video_ts.iso files to the hard drive? maybe handbrake might be able to see it on the hard drive. handbrake supports all kind of bluray formats-HandBrake
I have 66 BR dvd's already unencrypted with anydvd and stored on my server as Video_TS.iso files. Each dvd has its own folder. Handbrake can see the folder that each dvd rip is stored into but cannot see inside the folder to locate the dvd file to copy into the new format.. It can for regular DVD's but not for the BR's....

Make.MKV has no problem looking inside the folder for the normal dvd or BR to convert.
dabx5 Wrote:I have 66 BR dvd's already unencrypted with anydvd and stored on my server as Video_TS.iso files. Each dvd has its own folder. Handbrake can see the folder that each dvd rip is stored into but cannot see inside the folder to locate the dvd file to copy into the new format.. It can for regular DVD's but not for the BR's....

Make.MKV has no problem looking inside the folder for the normal dvd or BR to convert.
can you not mix bd with dvd? it confused everyone. is it 66 bd or dvd movies?

if you want to decode all your files with handbrake, i'm suggesting to move it to the local drive first. it'll make handbrake decoding process faster than doing it over the server.
I have 66 BR dvd's and 434 regular dvd's.. the only issue i am having is with the BR ones....HandBrake can find the regular ones just fine..
dabx5 Wrote:I have 66 BR dvd's
why do you called it br dvd? why can you call it 66 bd's (which stand for 66 blu-ray disc's)? bd is bd, and there is no such thing as bd dvd and standard dvd.

can you move one or two of those bd movies to the local hard drive? you can try to use handbrake to decode it from the local hard drive!
bluray..

I think you are missing the point here. To clear it up further..

Handbrake can see the folder and iso file within it for the 434 dvd's on all my server drives.

Handbrake can see the folder for the BR's on the server drives but CANT see the iso file within it.

thats the problem.
dabx5 Wrote:Handbrake can see the folder for the BR's on the server drives but CANT see the iso file within it.

thats the problem.
i got it that handbrake can see bd iso folder on the server, but it cannot recognize bd iso file in the folder. i'm trying to rule out server issue. you can place one bd iso file on the desktop. I want to see if handbrake can recognize bd iso file on the desktop.
OK will try it tomorrow.. BTW Make.MKV can see and copy-reformat the BD files just fine so i cant see it being a Server problem.

Using HandBrake to look for the source file i cant only drill down to the Folder the .iso file is in it wont let me drill right down into the folder to select the actual file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Handbrake Error Message0