Handbrake Error Message
dabx5 Wrote:OK will try it tomorrow.. BTW Make.MKV can see and copy-reformat the BD files just fine so i cant see it being a Server problem.

Using HandBrake to look for the source file i cant only drill down to the Folder the .iso file is in it wont let me drill right down into the folder to select the actual file.
makemkv has bd decrypter and handbrake doesn't. if your bd iso file has bd encryption, handbrake will not be able to open it.

you can try to place one bd iso on the desktop and try it with handbrake. if that doesn't work, you might have to convert it to mkv using makemkv first. it'll take roughtly 8 minutes per bd movie.
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
The bd was originally ripped with Anydvd so it has no encryption in the stored file on the server. So HB should be able to see in the folder to get to the file..

How are you getting Make.MKV to make ,mkv files from BD in 8 minutes.. they are taking about 3 hours for me. ??
dabx5 Wrote:The bd was originally ripped with Anydvd so it has no encryption in the stored file on the server. So HB should be able to see in the folder to get to the file..

How are you getting Make.MKV to make ,mkv files from BD in 8 minutes.. they are taking about 3 hours for me. ??
have you try handbrake from the bd iso file on the desktop?

i'm not sure why it took you 3 hours to rip the bd main movie to mkv using makemkv. it took me less than 10 minutes using an intel dual core processor.
i am doing 1:1 rip using .MKV my media PC used i5 proc and my server is Zeon X3400 proc all loaded with memory etc etc..

I have not tried the desktop pc rip just yet..
dabx5 Wrote:i am doing 1:1 rip using .MKV my media PC used i5 proc and my server is Zeon X3400 proc all loaded with memory etc etc..

I have not tried the desktop pc rip just yet..
your pc has better processor than my htpc. it shouldn't take 3 hrs to rip a bluray main movie with makemkv. if it is the case, your server might be the bottleneck. you might want to try it directly from the desktop or external drive. as i mentioned it before, it is not advisable to do any ripping or decoding directly on the server. it makes the process faster by doing it directly from the desktop or external drive, and then transfers it to the server afterward.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Handbrake Error Message0