Unable to connect to remote server (Scraper issue)
Might be "fixed" again in the next nightly ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Bobby,

One more thing I have used the "xbmc-20110913-c93ea68-master-atv2.deb" nightly.
Thank you all.
Kisakas, I have deleted the video database files before trying to scrape again, the result stays the same. So I can exclude permission issues with the database folder, as scraping works fine for my music files.
Watching movies is no problem at all.

I will try xbmc-20110914-ae8fc95-master-atv2.deb next, and if this fails, roll back to the version Doombelly suggested.
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
Scraping works in none ofvthe versions...
Sony KD-65A1
Any progress on this? With current nightly (30.09) the problem still exists.
Sony KD-65A1
Still works fine here. Please try to delete the cookies.dat and report back.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Negative Undecided
Sony KD-65A1
Which scraper is it again?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
The MovieDB
Cinefacts
IMDB
MovieMaze

Maybe it's better you tell me what scraper you use Wink

Maybe it's an issue with the permissions?

Code:
AppleTV:/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/temp root# ls -l
total 32
-rw-r--r-- 1 mobile mobile 30902 Oct  1 12:23 10040-5a4e141c.fi
drwxr-xr-x 2 mobile mobile   272 Jun 16 21:10 fonts/
drwxr-xr-x 6 mobile mobile   204 Oct  1 12:23 scrapers/
drwxr-xr-x 4 mobile mobile   136 Jun 17 22:07 weather/
AppleTV:/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/temp root#
Sony KD-65A1
Basically the same. TMDB, TVDB, videobuster, moviemaze ..
I am pretty sure the culprit is somewhere in your setup. Mind uploading a recent xbmc.log with debug logging enabled that shows the scrape issue? Maybe we can spot something in there..

You could also send me a copy of your videodb so i can check that one as well. Upload it or mail to vdrfan at xbmc dot org.
Ok, here we go again:
http://pastebin.com/WZ6c0cTz

And my videodb:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4901602/MyVideos56.db
Sony KD-65A1
Something is wrong with your addons. Please try the following ..

1. Set content to 'None' (smb://QNAP/Video/HD/)
3. Stop XBMC
4. delete or move the metadata.* addons (userdata)
5. Start XBMC
6. Go to the AddonsManager and (re-)install the moviemaze metadata addon
7. Set content for smb://QNAP/Video/HD/ to movies and select the moviemaze scraper
8. Scrape
9. Report back Wink
vdrfan Wrote:4. delete or move the metadata.* addons (userdata)

You mean /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data?

Only these subfolders in it:
metadata.artists.last.fm
script.artistslideshow
script.cu.lyrics
script.tv.show.next.aired
visualization.projectm

I moved this folder anyway and followed all the steps above - the error remains. Honestly I did not expect that it works now as it looks you spoke of different folder/folders/files...?
Sony KD-65A1
Right, I am not talking about the addon_data folder. There should be an 'addons' folder in your profile with all your installed addons. That's where you should delete the metadata ones.

I have no idea how it is structured on ATV atm, sorry.
vdrfan ... same as on other plattforms ...

here you go ...
Code:
/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to connect to remote server (Scraper issue)0