Jerky / unwatchable interlaced mpeg2 and other issues
I have just purchased Apple TV 2 and have 4.3 (8F455) on it. I have installed the nightly build from September 9th. Here are some issues that I hope someone can help me with

1) I have a lot of mpeg2 music videos that are interlaced. When I play these the have the 'teeth', but play OK. If I select 'deinterlace', obviously the image no longer has the 'teeth' but it is jerky, constantly buffers and is unwatchable. Is this a problem with the latest nightly build or is it a general issue?

2) I have tried to use the Yahoo music video scraper for my big music video collection but it managed to find info for 2 tracks now it says it can't connect. Is there another way to get all my music videos to show up in the music video tab? Only the 2 that were scraped show up. They can be played from the 'files' list but would like them visible on the music videos tab

Thanks in advance
HOW-TO post about a XBMC for iOS problem (AKA YOU MUST POST XBMC.LOG SO WE CAN HELP)
sidneysides Wrote:1) I have a lot of mpeg2 music videos that are interlaced. When I play these the have the 'teeth', but play OK. If I select 'deinterlace', obviously the image no longer has the 'teeth' but it is jerky, constantly buffers and is unwatchable. Is this a problem with the latest nightly build or is it a general issue?

This is a general issue. ATV2 CPU doesn't have enough power for doing deinterlaceing...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jerky / unwatchable interlaced mpeg2 and other issues0