[AppleTV2] XBMC crashes with some movie files
I've been dealing with a weird issue. When I first installed XBMC, everything worked just fine. All the movies I had, played with no issues, but after a month or so, things went weird. Some videos play choppy, or even cant be played at all (causing XBMC to crash every time).

I ended up reinstalling XBMC and erasing the whole Preferences/XBMC folder. That solved my problem, but I had to setup everything again.

Is this a specific AppleTV issue? Is there something I can do to avoid this to happen again?

I'd appreciate any input on this matter!
Caifo Wrote:I've been dealing with a weird issue. When I first installed XBMC, everything worked just fine. All the movies I had, played with no issues, but after a month or so, things went weird. Some videos play choppy, or even cant be played at all (causing XBMC to crash every time).

I ended up reinstalling XBMC and erasing the whole Preferences/XBMC folder. That solved my problem, but I had to setup everything again.

Is this a specific AppleTV issue? Is there something I can do to avoid this to happen again?

I'd appreciate any input on this matter!

Dont install lot of plugins.... cant really say much more without any details
I didn't ! I just had two or three. Sadly, I forgot to save the log when the crashes happened, but if it occurs again, I'll do it.

Thanks anyway!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] XBMC crashes with some movie files0