• 131(current)
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
Looks like the latest debug build still has a problem with renaming & -> &.

Removed both .nfo and -thumb.jpg and rescanned -- still does it, including the title field in the NFO
Feature Request

Right now when renaming multi-part TV eps
VIMM only recognizes and renames multi-part tv eps in the following format:
9x23x24
Is it possible to have it also properly rename eps in the following format :
S19E23-E24?
It renames single eps in the above format just fine

Thanks!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@nekonoir: i'll have to look into that some more then.

@Ruk12345: it'll work without the '-' too, 'S19E23E24'.
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for macOS
Ok thanks!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2014-05-22, 20:37)MariusTh86 Wrote: @nekonoir: i'll have to look into that some more then.

@Ruk12345: it'll work without the '-' too, 'S19E23E24'.

I just scrapped a season of Sleepy Hollow
It did not rename S01E12E13
Just a FYI

Thanks again
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Hello Vidal,

Hope all is good in the low lands! Just a couple of things:

1) Would it be possible to add an exception so .srtm stream files inside 'Themes' folders don't get picked up as videos? I have several soundtracks files for online streams within my 'Themes' folders to which my tvtunes.nfo files point. ;-p

2) I had the impression the following was fixed long ago but it hasn't: if I manually add or subtract any type of extras (subtitle, poster, etc) and then click on 'Update List' ViMM won't update the icons for the video's extras (erase cache doesn't help on this either). The only way is via clicking 'Update Selection' which forces a download, which is exactly what I try to avoid.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
1) I think I fixed it, try the new debugbuild:
https://www.mediafire.com/?8j6ve2f4je6et

2) Try 'Rescan Folders' from the 'File' menu to update the mini-icons for every item, this is a more thorough version of the 'Update List' action, I believe I didn't update those through 'Update List' to save on time, this will be addressed in v0.8.
Thanks Vidal!

1) Fixed!
2) 'Rescan Folders' does the trick! Looking forward to v0.8 so we can update list and also only for the video selected if needed ;-)
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
And a question regarding Sets:

3) Are you going to support automatic scraping of sets according to what can be obtained from TMDB, for instance? This would allow for immediate sort of movies in their sets (plus collection's images [backdrops, posters]) for those of us wanting so, and then we just would need to change the name of the set if we needed anything different than the standard '<Movie> Collection' form.

Example: If I have Alien (1979), ), Aliens (1986), Alien³ (1992) & Alien Resurrection (1997), I'd very much like ViMM to write the field <set>Alien Collection<set> as it scrapes for metadata on each movie according to what can be automatically obtained from the on-line database here: http://www.themoviedb.org/collection/8091-alien. Then later and if I like 'Alien Quadrology' better than the default 'Alien Collection', I just change it on ViMM's set manager.
Best,

capfuturo

3) I'll think about it, though even now just entering the name 'Alien' in the sets manager should add all four of those, and you can still rename it afterwards ;-)
(2014-05-25, 00:27)MariusTh86 Wrote: 3) I'll think about it, though even now just entering the name 'Alien' in the sets manager should add all four of those, and you can still rename it afterwards ;-)

Thanks Vidal,

Great then if you could consider it for future implementation. The idea would be also to scrape the available artwork for the set from TMDB and save it to a local pre-defined 'Set Artwork' Folder. This way we could use this local artwork previously scraped to chose from when defining the artwork for the set within XBMC.

4) Would you please be so kind in having ViMM writing the audio codec 'dts_ma' as new 'dtshd_ma' from now on? XBMC will not read/recognise the first one from the file name when scanning the videos into the library and therefore won't show the flag for the first one but will for the second one! This way I would be able to rename all my video files containing this codec to show the right one 'dtshd_ma' and do a library update to show the audio codec flags.

Thanks!
Best,

capfuturo

Hello Vidal,

Just wondered if you could make your program read video_cache.db file metadata
script.module.metahandler this way i could correct all wrong info quickly on scrappers
@capfuturo: Have a go with the latest build:

@ismadder: I'll need to know more about what a 'video_cache.db file metadata script.module.metahandler' is or how it works.
(2014-06-07, 14:05)MariusTh86 Wrote: @capfuturo: Have a go with the latest build:

@ismadder: I'll need to know more about what a 'video_cache.db file metadata script.module.metahandler' is or how it works.

I CAN READ THE video_cache.db with SQLITE Database browser it will show all the field its needs. If you could get read the file so if you change the tv_id from thetvdb.com. or TT id from imdb.com
(2014-06-07, 14:05)MariusTh86 Wrote:
(2014-05-31, 04:01)capfuturo Wrote: 4) Would you please be so kind in having ViMM writing the audio codec 'dts_ma' as new 'dtshd_ma' from now on? XBMC will not read/recognise the first one from the file name when scanning the videos into the library and therefore won't show the flag for the first one but will for the second one! This way I would be able to rename all my video files containing this codec to show the right one 'dtshd_ma' and do a library update to show the audio codec flags.
@capfuturo: Have a go with the latest build:

Well that certainly did the trick and the new 'dtshd_ma' have been put in place and now XBMC is showing the flags! Great

5) The naming convention in the file name for the Bluray flags to show in XBMC are the following as per XBMC's media sources wiki:

"Bluray, if the filename contains BLURAY, BRRIP, BD25, or BD50."

The issue: for every file ViMM finds the word 'Bluray' in its title, it replaces it with 'Blu-Ray' by default, which XBMC doesn't detect as 'Bluray' source. I am talking here about video files which already have been given a media source in its name.

Solution (?): would it be possible to have ViMM defaulting to one of the naming conventions for media sources when renaming, if the user has selected 'XBMC' as media player under 'Preferences'?

6) Vidal, I wanted to stress how grateful I am due to ViMM somehow "locking" the fields 'Title' and 'Sort Title' when updating metadata (not fetching metadata), so if the user has manually added some extra identifiers to the video name, they won't get deleted (like fetching metadata does) every time they wished to update the meta-data from the online sources. Example:

Marketa Lazarová [CC 2013] (1967) wouldn't become Marketa Lazarová (1967)
Ben-Hur [WB UCE 2011] (1959) wouldn't become Ben-Hur (1959)

So, thanks again for this treat!

Jav
Best,

capfuturo

• 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!19