• 129(current)
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
Not yet, just movies for now, but I hope to use their API more in the future.
'Mark as Watched' does work in the episode manager, but it doesn't yet synchronise with trakt.tv.
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for macOS
Gotcha, thanks for the prompt answer Smile
P.S. Just gave you a donation, it's not much (kinda broke) regardless thanks for the super product and the even better support!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Thank you very much for your donation! i'm glad to have been of help. ^^
is there a way to seperate what is downloaded for movies and tv shows??
example for movies i only want fanart and poster but for tv shows i want fanart,poster,banner,thumbnail,clearart,logo

i manually uncheck the boxes when scraping for movies and have to check them back when adding a tv show

just wondering if theres an easier way??
TV - 70" LG UM6970PUA  
AVR - Denon x2400h 5.2.2 Surround
Devices - Apple TV 4K, nVIDIA Shield TV Pro
Server - unRAID Pro, v6.9 | Asus TUF Gaming x570-Plus (Wifi) | AMD Ryzen 9 3950x | 64GB G.SKILL | 12TB Dual Parity + 92TB Storage
Remote - Logitech Harmony Smart Hub & Control
Not that I know of. But you have an awesome amount of storage, why not just let it download the graphics for the movies too. You might want to use a different viewtype or skin someday that requires them.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
i like the movies to be simple for some reason lol
i used artwork downloader from xbmc before but since using vimedia i havent
plus i like managing it through vimedia much better
TV - 70" LG UM6970PUA  
AVR - Denon x2400h 5.2.2 Surround
Devices - Apple TV 4K, nVIDIA Shield TV Pro
Server - unRAID Pro, v6.9 | Asus TUF Gaming x570-Plus (Wifi) | AMD Ryzen 9 3950x | 64GB G.SKILL | 12TB Dual Parity + 92TB Storage
Remote - Logitech Harmony Smart Hub & Control
Edit: delete
The fourm won't let me delete this post for some reason
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Hello Vidal,

Just a heads-up regarding the theme.mp3 support in Media Managers currently supporting them.

TvTunes add-on, the XBMC add-on that takes care of playing the theme.mp3 when users browse their TV shows, was taken into a new developmental stage on October 2013. Powerful new features have been implemented and with them new working structures have been introduced. To make it easier to understand: if up-to-date support for themes is desired and wished to be implemented by a Media Manager, developers should now be aware of:

1. Support for Movie themes (not just TV Show themes)
A class search in goear.com was added to the tvtunes_scraper.py for the purpose of supporting movie themes as well as widening and improving the search & fetch of tv show themes, including access for the first time to HD quality audio themes.
2. Support for improved audio quality
Users can now see and choose the audio quality of the themes before fetching (available up to 320 kbps HD quality in most themes —only via goear.com search engine).
3. Support for arbitrary names, multiple themes and audio formats (WMA, FLAC, M4A, etc.)
This means that fetched themes can be progressively fetched and saved as theme, theme1, theme2, etc.. It also means that a track named 'Oblivion (2013) OST - Oblivion (feat. Susanne Sundfør).flac' is now supported and media managers should recognise them and display them for the user as a valid audio theme.
4. Support for new tvtunes.nfo file
This NFO file may be located within 'Themes' folder or, in its absence, within its parent directory. It basically allows TvTunes to play whole soundtrack directories, playlists, themes in remote locations, etc. by just telling TvTunes where to find them. Ideally media managers should be now able to create and edit this nfo according to the guidelines specified in the wiki
5. Support for a new sub-folder called 'Themes' located within the video folder.
From now on this sub-folder contains all the fetched themes as well as the tvtunes NFO file related to the particular movie or tv show. TvTunes will continue the support for legacy structures such as spare theme.mp3 files located in the parent video directory.
6. Support for a user-defined folder name and/or custom path instead of default 'Themes' and location.
Due to this media manager's developers are advised to consider an option to allow users to define their own string name, or a way to recognise it automatically, in order to match the one they have defined in TvTunes' configuration panel, in case they aren't using the default 'Themes' naming convention. Developers are also advised to consider a regexp rule to exclude from the scanned video sources the 'Themes' folder (or the user-defined name for it) to prevent them from appearing on the movie/tv shows panel list or any unexpected content to be scanned by the media manager as a potential movie/tv show/video nfo.

Hope this helps and clarifies the current state of things regarding main theme and soundtrack play via TvTunes in XBMC. For further information please refer to updated wiki: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:TvTunes
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
I remember the TVTunes guys actually contacted me personally about some of these changes a while back as well, but I haven't gotten around to working on this yet.

This 'goear.com' I hadn't heard about yet, that will be very interesting to take a look at.

I've saved your list as a handy reference. Wink
I'm not able to get ViMM to grab the resolution (1080p/720p) from the movie file as well as the video/audio codec info so that it can rename the file/folders as per the naming pattern. Any tips/hints?
if the resolution isn't gotten at all, i can only think that 'mediainfo' is not marked as an executable file correctly, try redownloading ViMM or use the latest debugbuild:
http://mediafire.com/?8j6ve2f4je6et
I installed the latest ViMM as well as the ViMediaInfo (into my applications folder). Do I need to set that up somehow before it will work?
'mediainfo' is a command line app that is packed inside ViMediaManager itself in ViMediaManager.app/Contents/Resources/mediainfo
If this has a blank document icon, the permissions were likely incorrectly set, which is one likely option as to why media information isn't working.

Could you send me the .nfo file of one of your movies?
Hi MariusTh86,

ViMM is always crashing when i try to update all ratings of my movies (over 1000 movies). It works most of the time for the first 5-6 movies and then it crashes (well, actually it is just getting unresponsive) because it doesn't find a specific id - for example: tt0133093. I checked the particular NFO - nothing wrong here.

Any idea why this is happening?
If you are using the 'Cocoa' version, you might be experiencing a memory leak when scraping information for a lot of movies, you can check that using apple's 'Activity Monitor' app that's pre-included on your Mac.

If this is indeed the case, you might be able to use the 'Intel' version to scrape info for multiple movies, and be sure to use the latest debug version since the official might struggle with an IMDb issue:

https://www.mediafire.com/?8j6ve2f4je6et
  • 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!19