Img file not showing on my ATV2 with latest nightly build
I never uses my atv2 to view any jpg files before, but I decided to change my backdrops last night and tried to view some of the img files stored on my NAS and could not view it. it just shows black screen. And in the thumb imgs, just shows little pic icon. Am I doing anything wrong? any workaround for this? Please helpNod
what version of xbmc are u using and what protocol ... this was an issue from the version in feb 2011 afair Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:what version of xbmc are u using and what protocol ... this was an issue from the version in feb 2011 afair Wink

I am running nightly build from Sep 11th on apple tv 2. I actually moved the jpg to apptv media folder and it is still giving me an error
I tried it yesterday and it worked for me ... could you post your xbmc.log please? (first link in my signature...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thank you for the response, I can somehow see the jpg files if I add them from NAS, however I cannot see the pic if I move it to the Atv2 media folder by moving it by sftp.
Do this, but for the folder containing your jpg's.
Thanks, above solved my issue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Img file not showing on my ATV2 with latest nightly build0