".." label
Can it be made so that root label (or ".." or parent folder) does not return any additional info like TrackNumber, plot at a season level...

On the other hand using ListItem.Title should return ".." , same as with ListItem.Label
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

the first part it probably already shouldn't except for the Container.Blah stuff
the second probably not going to happen because .. is its label not its title. And really people shouldn't be using listitem.title in lists anyway since when your in the library its what listitem.label gets set to anyway unless its not supposed to be
Regarding the second part: alright I admit, I was trying to hack it.

Let me try the nice way - can default sorting of SONGS content type be

- TrackNumber. Song Title

instead of

- TrackNumber. Artist - Song Title

We already have sorting by Artist as an option and titles get truncated with default sorting because of Artist name being added.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:Can it be made so that root label (or ".." or parent folder) does not return any additional info like TrackNumber, plot at a season level...

On the other hand using ListItem.Title should return ".." , same as with ListItem.Label

I use this to hide info when "root" is focused.

Code:
<visible>!stringcompare(ListItem.Icon,DefaultFolderBack.png)</visible>
To learn more, click here.
pecinko Wrote:Regarding the second part: alright I admit, I was trying to hack it.

Let me try the nice way - can default sorting of SONGS content type be

- TrackNumber. Song Title

instead of

- TrackNumber. Artist - Song Title

We already have sorting by Artist as an option and titles get truncated with default sorting because of Artist name being added.

have you checked the 'Track Naming Template' in Settings > Music > File Lists ?

i think that's what you need to use instead of hacking the skin...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Omg... I always thought those are tag reading related. Thanks mate.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
".." label0