icelibrary fix on atv/ios builds?
i've recently discovered icefilms and the wonderfull icelibrary addons:
forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109572

There seems to be an issue with the ios xbmc builds not recognizing .srm files as movies. Is there a way to get the ios devs to incorporate the fix from the above thread in the ios builds? The addon is wonderfull but would be even better with scrapper info from icelibrary! Smile
since i'm to tired to read all that stuff ... you better get a more direct link if you want us to read things ... means ... what fix? And why is this no general fix which works on all plattforms ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:since i'm to tired to read all that stuff ... you better get a more direct link if you want us to read things ... means ... what fix? And why is this no general fix which works on all plattforms ...

Unable to add strm files to movies library.

This Patch: http://trac.xbmc.org/attachment/tick...tFactory.patch

Can this patch be applied to iOS builds?
tdhz77 Wrote:Unable to add strm files to movies library.

This Patch: http://trac.xbmc.org/attachment/tick...tFactory.patch

Can this patch be applied to iOS builds?

No, it's very controversial from reading the trac ticket.
As i can see the devs are already battleing in that ticket ... so no need for us to jump in. If and when there is something that will come out from that ticket - it will apply for ios automagically imho...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
icelibrary fix on atv/ios builds?0