Linux XBMC Live _Cover/Fanart Problems
Question 
Dear All,
I' m Jonweb from Italy.
I woul like to receive your help if it is possible.

Last week, I installed on my hp pc the XBMClive or better XBMCUbuntu last version by bootable usb key ,
The hardware is an HP7900 includes two hardisk, the first one is 1tb ext 2 and the second one is 2tb in ntfs where I saved my movies,pictures....

The first installation was good and it functioned properly (only the second HD ntfs was not recognized by XBMC, while on the XBMC UBUNTU and UBUNTU It has been mounted right. The covers art has been downloaded by the movie scraper properly.

Yesterday, was an rainy day and I formatted two HD the first one is 1tb ext 4 and the second one is 2tb in ntfs and I re-installed the xbmc ;(((((( the surprise has been that the cover art the fanart did not function, it seems that the scaper found the covers but the visualization is damaged, or better it is seems that the cover has the trasparency.

I surfed on this forum till the 2 o'clock on tht morning, i followed the istruction of some user like remove the userdata/database/Textures13.db or remove the thumbnail folder, remove the flag on automatic tag but the problem is still open... I'm frustrated because my doughter wants to see the pictures on the TV.

ok, this is the first problem the second is the "second hardisk" that is not reconized by xbmc

Thank in advance

ok, this is the first problem the second is the second hardisk that is not reconized by xbmc

Thank in advance

Jonatan Wink
(2013-10-21, 15:15)Jonweb Wrote: Dear All,
I' m Jonweb from Italy.
I woul like to receive your help if it is possible.

Last week, I installed on my hp pc the XBMClive or better XBMCUbuntu last version by bootable usb key ,
The hardware is an HP7900 includes two hardisk, the first one is 1tb ext 2 and the second one is 2tb in ntfs where I saved my movies,pictures....

The first installation was good and it functioned properly (only the second HD ntfs was not recognized by XBMC, while on the XBMC UBUNTU and UBUNTU It has been mounted right. The covers art has been downloaded by the movie scraper properly.

Yesterday, was an rainy day and I formatted two HD the first one is 1tb ext 4 and the second one is 2tb in ntfs and I re-installed the xbmc ;(((((( the surprise has been that the cover art the fanart did not function, it seems that the scaper found the covers but the visualization is damaged, or better it is seems that the cover has the trasparency.

I surfed on this forum till the 2 o'clock on tht morning, i followed the istruction of some user like remove the userdata/database/Textures13.db or remove the thumbnail folder, remove the flag on automatic tag but the problem is still open... I'm frustrated because my doughter wants to see the pictures on the TV.

ok, this is the first problem the second is the "second hardisk" that is not reconized by xbmc

Thank in advance

ok, this is the first problem the second is the second hardisk that is not reconized by xbmc

Thank in advance

Jonatan Wink

Hello !
considering that I'm alone or this matter can't give interest, I'm sharing my experiences.
It seems that the problem about the fanart cover is solved by itself, it is very strange but today my xbmclive works properly, I'm very surprised but last night after having erased the userdata/database/Textures13.db and removed the thumbnail folder I made the reboot at least 10 times without positive result.
Is it the reboot instead of the shutdown the cause of this problem ? probably some memory data remains wrote on the ram/eprom ....crazy

The second problem about the visualization of the second hd ntfs is still open ! I can't see it on xbmc live, but I can see it on XBMCubuntu and on UBUNTU.

Please, help me anf If I' m in a forum section wrong, I kindly ask to the moderator to move this thread on the right place.

TK

Jonweb

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Live _Cover/Fanart Problems0