ATV 2g XBMC
I installed last Night XMBC on my ATV 2g with 4.3.
Installation of NitoTV and XMBC was no Problem.
But i Cant play any Videofile the Logfile give me no Information about why he doesnt want to play.Ill tryed over Samba and upnp.With Samba i can see the Videofiles,with upnp ill only see the Folders but no Files inside.

Did i have to Install any Codecs or whatever?

Im Confused,i was buying the ATV that i can Confortably Play my avis and MKV Files but it wont work in any case Sad

My Specs:
ATV 2G 4.3 Jailbroken with Seas0npass
XMBC
NitoTV

Hostsystem:
iMac 24" 3,06 GhZ Wired to my Router
up2date OSX Lion

Hope that you can help me.
Install the latest nightly build using these instructions: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Ins...htly_build

Use the new AFP option (select it in zeroconf when you add a source) since you are using Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion). SMB/Samba will not work with Lion as a host.
Ahh OK ill try this evening thanks for the Answer Smile
So now i´ve tryed to install some of the nightly builds and XBMC works with afp:// i also see thumbnails of the Videos from .avi or .mkv but when i want to watch them i only get sound and no picture of any Movie.

Any Ideas?

Ill tryed the Last 3 Nightly Builds and i doit exactly like its written in the wiki.

Hope u can help me get this running,when not i have to throw it away Smile
135erHeli Wrote:So now i´ve tryed to install some of the nightly builds and XBMC works with afp:// i also see thumbnails of the Videos from .avi or .mkv but when i want to watch them i only get sound and no picture of any Movie.

Any Ideas?

Ill tryed the Last 3 Nightly Builds and i doit exactly like its written in the wiki.

Hope u can help me get this running,when not i have to throw it away Smile

There was a bug in last night's build that caused it. A new build was just made less than an hour ago that should have it fixed, so just update the nightly again.
Ok thx then i will do it this evening Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV 2g XBMC0