Storage Info is missing
Their isn't any storage information in xbmc for apple tv 2 ? Using 9/14 build ..

Usually it is listed under System Info->Storage ..
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
there was never for atv2...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Too bad we cannot see the free space.
Yesterday i tried to update Xbmc i got message that was no free space on hd.
The problem was in the Temp directory. Xbmc seems to not delete the files automaticly.

So isnt it possible too see free space under Storage info in the future?
Memphiz Wrote:there was never for atv2...

I was referrring to other os .. Any reason ( API not supported ? ) why it isn't listed ? It works in Linux and Windows ..

I guess we can get the command line output ( df -h ) which is similar to how temperature information gets into xbmc ..
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
zidewinder Wrote:Too bad we cannot see the free space.
Yesterday i tried to update Xbmc i got message that was no free space on hd.
The problem was in the Temp directory. Xbmc seems to not delete the files automaticly.

So isnt it possible too see free space under Storage info in the future?

If you get this problem have a look in /var/mobile/Library/Caches/AppleTV/ and check the size of it.

If you've been using Home Sharing to watch iTunes video (I use it for iTunes U) it caches entire videos there. I found 4GB in there once.....

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
The above is correct as I cleared out 5.3GB from there yesterday. @zidewinder If it is that folder Cranail mentioned then it isn't XBMC's temp folder but it is iOS.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
should work on next nightly ...

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/9c2d...b65baca1d1
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
deanmv Wrote:The above is correct as I cleared out 5.3GB from there yesterday. @zidewinder If it is that folder Cranail mentioned then it isn't XBMC's temp folder but it is iOS.

I also cleaned the Apple Tv cache. I had around 4 gig in there. Thanks for the info.
But i also had alot of gig temp files in Xbmc also. Not home so i cannot see the correct path but something like this.

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/

In there i had a TMP or TEMP dir with alot of rar dirs with buffering from movies. 80-300mb each file.
Just updated to the latest lightly xbmc-20110916-0c3e6a3-master-atv2.deb and the storage information is now working correctly in settings. Just to let you know that the column aren't lined up correctly but it all works alright!
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Storage Info is missing0