Problem playing movies in Nightly build 15/9/11
This might be a bit silly, but I don´t seem to find this option in the video osd. Am I blind or what. Is it possible to change it via terminal and/or via editing a .xml-file after sshing into the folder which contains xbmc on the atv?
TypeteType Wrote:This might be a bit silly, but I don´t seem to find this option in the video osd. Am I blind or what. Is it possible to change it via terminal and/or via editing a .xml-file after sshing into the folder which contains xbmc on the atv?

It's the first option you're looking for, 'Deinterlace video'.
ah yes, there it was. I had downgraded to a previous nightly and there it were no deinterlace option. Found it now though. My bad hehe. Thanks
TypeteType Wrote:ah yes, there it was. I had downgraded to a previous nightly and there it were no deinterlace option. Found it now though. My bad hehe. Thanks

so the deinterlace option can be only be found in the newest build?
yes! i was reverting to a lower build, cause the latest did crash several times - but there was no option and i was stuck with the "black screen" ...

is there a way to add this to advancedsettings.xml? any help would be appreciated!
In my testing, the settings needs adjusted each time you reboot your machine/restart xbmc. Even if you tell it to remember it for all movies. Anyone else experience the same thing?
Takenover83 Wrote:In my testing, the settings needs adjusted each time you reboot your machine/restart xbmc. Even if you tell it to remember it for all movies. Anyone else experience the same thing?

Same here.

My deinterlace settings always says off. Even when I change it and the video starts working. I thought it wasn't changing at first. Then I tried it on a black screen and the video came on. Still said off.
Dixon Butz Wrote:Same here.

My deinterlace settings always says off. Even when I change it and the video starts working. I thought it wasn't changing at first. Then I tried it on a black screen and the video came on. Still said off.

Same. Confirmed.
ya its last night build, I got crazy and just unistalled totally and reinstalled that last official build and all returned to normal

The way I found this problem was via seontv, I could only hear king of queens but no video and last night the build from Yesterday, all was fine when I watched the same show

Anyhow if anyone gets a 100% fix on the builds I will go back to nightly for sure

Thanks all
interlacing options should be sorted in next build hopefully...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
In my case it was fixed as soon as I entered the Video OSD Screen :confused2:
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
Just updated to the xbmc-20110916-0c3e6a3-master-atv2.deb build from the 16th and none of the problems in this thread are showing so seems like everything is fixed.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
deanmv Wrote:Just updated to the xbmc-20110916-0c3e6a3-master-atv2.deb build from the 16th and none of the problems in this thread are showing so seems like everything is fixed.

Did not work for me. Same symptoms exist.
will try the new release right now
Hi guys,

I want just to confirm what the guys said. me too i have this problem after updating to the 15th version.
Now i did a downgrad to the previews versions, but the pb still there.
below a picture of what i get if i play a video from youtube.
i hope that somebody can help.
Huh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem playing movies in Nightly build 15/9/110