Problem playing movies in Nightly build 15/9/11
Can anyone else confirm that the new build worksHuh
Same problem with the 16/9/11 version... movies in megaupload wont load video but i get audiio.
ady199 Wrote:Can anyone else confirm that the new build worksHuh

I still had to go into the OSD and turn interlacing from Off to Auto for XviDs in the new build.
doctorjb Wrote:I still had to go into the OSD and turn interlacing from Off to Auto for XviDs in the new build.

Same here.
Can't play any online videos.

Also I realise that the date on the main screen repeats the day number three times. ¿?
bug is still present. well - it's a nightly build ;D

i'm back on "sept 12th" ... which is workin' fine for now Smile
you have to fiddle with the interlacing settings for getting playback back...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:you have to fiddle with the interlacing settings for getting playback back...

Will this be fixed in the next build?
ady199 Wrote:Will this be fixed in the next build?

Setting interlacing to auto-select as the default for all videos should be a permanent fix.
jd2157 Wrote:Setting interlacing to auto-select as the default for all videos should be a permanent fix.

People have confirmed in this Thread - that they have to change the settings, each time they re-start the ATV 2/XBMC - Can't this option be made permanent?
The new build is fixed. When the old build exits, it borks the deinterlacing setting. So once you have installed the new fixed build, go in and switch it back to auto. IF you exit the new build of xbmc, you will see the setting now sticks.
It seems to be fixed.
But my setting for deinterlace always says off.
Anyone else see this?
ady199 Wrote:People have confirmed in this Thread - that they have to change the settings, each time they re-start the ATV 2/XBMC - Can't this option be made permanent?

I saw one person say that setting the deinterlace to auto as the default for all movies wasn't persisting across a reboot but that's not what I'm seeing.

I have the Sept 16 build, went into the OSD and set "Deinterlace video" to "Auto" then selected "Set as default for all movies". After a reboot it's still set to "Auto" so it looks fixed from what I can tell.
If its set to 'auto' will it try and deinterlace ANY interlaced material? If I have mpeg2 interlaced it grinds to a halt and is unwatchable.
Dixon Butz Wrote:It seems to be fixed.
But my setting for deinterlace always says off.
Anyone else see this?

Weird............I've just upgraded to the 16/9/11 version and went in to change the de-interlace setting to 'auto' but it won't allow me to - it's just sitting on 'off'

However all my movies play - so I'm happy and can confirm that all is working on the 16/9/11 without me having to change any settings Big Grin Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem playing movies in Nightly build 15/9/110