[AppleTV2] Can not scan movie into library after pressing play in file mode
Hi all,

just a short question... after accidently pressing play on a movie in file mode I can not scan it into library as "movie information" is longer longer available in the option menu for that specific file. Is it a bug or a feature? ;-)

Thanks

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm using nightly build from Sep. 3rd
I don't understand quite perfectly what you did, but you could try to go to the file in file mode - go up to the root folder of that file - rescan that folder. Then see, if the file was recognized. If not, try to delete the folder in file mode and add it back.

greets.
Thanks Kaiserlein.

Just for clarification, the described behaviour occurs when you press play in file mode before the movie got scaned into the library.

It's the same when you remove a movie from the library and want to get it back in from file mode. No chance...

I could rescan the whole folder but will most likely get duplicate entries for all existing movies in the library.

Recreating the whole library will fix it but doing this every time I accidently press the wrong button on the remote is somehow odd.

@devs: is this by purpose or a bug?

EDIT: Updating the library in library mode will do it... but again it's somehow strange that the option menu in file mode changes not allowing to gather movie information

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] Can not scan movie into library after pressing play in file mode0