Mutiple Fanart on specifi items
When i select a movie for example Grown ups, i want to see like 2-3 different fanarts in a random cycle.

Or hen i open op a series, then want the same, so it not the same Background everytime i jump down to South Park..

Hope this is understandable, and possible. But i just dont know how?
If its not possible, then this is a request Tongue
Skin Settings > Movies - Use extra fanart
Skin Settings > TV Shows - Use extra fanart

also check FAQ #22
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi,
Love the skin! Is it possible to add fan art for albums and songs and just not for artists?
Also the left menu does not seem to appear sometimes on the home screen and in settings (skin geek settings). Using a magic mouse works on other skins.
Novamac Wrote:Hi,
Love the skin! Is it possible to add fan art for albums and songs and just not for artists?
fanart for albums would be difficult, but may be possible by using some hacks.

fanart for songs?
do you want a different fanart image for every song in your library?

Novamac Wrote:Also the left menu does not seem to appear sometimes on the home screen and in settings (skin geek settings). Using a magic mouse works on other skins.

sorry, but i have no clue what a magic mouse is (if it matters).
left menu on the homescreen? you mean the submenus?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Apple magic mouse and right it doesn't matter. It would be cool to be able to have fan art for different songs and albums. That being said this is one cool skin!!
Yes i meant the sub menus on the left side of the screen that are hidden until you drag the mouse over to the left side or hit the the left arrow button.

iMac , OS X 10.9.5, Time Capsule 2TB
AppleTV1 & 3, iPhone 6, iPad mini
XBMC Remote App
XBMC ATV1 Chrystalbuntu
Kodi OSX
ronie Wrote:fanart for albums would be difficult, but may be possible by using some hacks.

Could you use the same location as where cdart.png is retrieved from?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Novamac Wrote:Apple magic mouse and right it doesn't matter. It would be cool to be able to have fan art for different songs and albums. That being said this is one cool skin!!
currently it'll show the artist fanart image when you browse albums/songs.
you can also use extrafanart if you'd like some variation.

a different fanart image for every album i could look into,
but different images for every song sound a bit over the top
and i doubt it'll be possible.

Novamac Wrote:Yes i meant the sub menus on the left side of the screen that are hidden until you drag the mouse over to the left side or hit the the left arrow button.

it would be so much easier with a remote control ;-)
skin should work ok with a mouse too, though a little less convenient.
any word on this? I've tried every skin looking for a view that has album art as the backgrounds but there isn't any. I think it would make sense to click on an album and then see the album art as the background when viewing the tracklist. I noticed that when you click "album information" there is a button for "get fan art" but its disabled.
mase3207 Wrote:any word on this? I've tried every skin looking for a view that has album art as the backgrounds but there isn't any. I think it would make sense to click on an album and then see the album art as the background when viewing the tracklist. I noticed that when you click "album information" there is a button for "get fan art" but its disabled.

it's not supported by xbmc and afaik there's no skin that supports it either.
are there any good online sources where you can download album fanart?
http://www.allcdcovers.com/ has some pretty hi res stuff.
mase3207 Wrote:http://www.allcdcovers.com/ has some pretty hi res stuff.

Those are covers/inlay/cds.
I see no fanart like 1920x1080 images
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mutiple Fanart on specifi items0