For some time I was busy searching for a nice Add-on to control my lights with an X10 module when I was playing a Video.
I Found a lot of info but not a simple add-on that would do this without installing extra software, like EventGhost.
The only Additional software I have is a communication package that arrange's my requests to go to the X10 device's via a CM15pro (but you need this also in the other cases).
So based on the found information I created my own Service Add-On:
25NOV2012 V.1.0.0 Released
20SEP2011 V.0.0.3 Released
18SEP2011 V.0.0.2 Released
X10 Commander Lights
- IP-address to (CM15 Pro) host
- Port number of host
- Device ID, for the light you want to control
- Application selection, X10-Commander or HomeSeer Added in V0.0.3
- XBMC Events, DIM/BRIGHT (0-100%) Added in V0.0.2
- PLAYER Events, DIM/BRIGHT (0-100%) Added in V0.0.2
When starting XBMC:
- Activate light and Dim to 50% (settable since V0.0.2)
- Activate light Stop lights (settable since V0.0.2)
- Video started or resumed, Dim lights 100% (settable since V0.0.2)
- Video paused, stopped or ended, Bright lights 50% (settable since V0.0.2)
You can find a manual here
And the Add-on here
All used info is in the manual, also prerequisits, how to install and configure.
Hope some of you can use it.