• 12(current)
FileBot TV Renamer and Subtitle Downloader
How could I rename a file with the German title of a series and the original title of it, e.g. Jesse Stone (s01e05) - Dünnes Eis - Thin Ice (2009-03-01).avi?

But, may be such a file name will not be scraped correctly anymore.
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
FileBot 4.1 is out! Get it here!

This new major release comes with massive improvements in all the core functionalities and lots of bug fixes. It's smarter, faster, superior in every aspect and generally more streamlined to get things done fast and exactly the way you want.

Features:
* Fix Windows/Linux/Samba permission issues
* New Mac OS X app bundle (now requires Oracle Java 8)
* Support xattr metadata on Mac OS X
* Faster FileBot / Groovy Script Engine
* Improved series / movie detection for various special cases
* Fix various OpenSubtitles Upload/Download issues
* Improved detection of existing subtitles in -get-missing-subtitles
* Support for Java 8
* Improved steps for {vf}
* New binding {age} for age in days
* New binding {label} which is only available if --def ut_label has been set (see amc usage)
* PushBullet supported (see amc usage)

Changes:
* Drop support for Java 6 (i.e. Apple Java 6 is no longer supported)
* Strict OpenSubtitles search is limited to hash/tag lookup now
* Enable xattr support by default for all packages
* New xattr structure and namespace
* Update to Groovy 2.3.2
FileBot 4.2 is out! Get it here!

This release fixes various regression issues that where inadvertently introduced in the last release. Please see release notes for FileBot v4.1 if you're upgrading from an older version.
hey there i have a question to ask any one that can help me please i have tryed to rename a few of my tv shows like wwe raw i use filebot on the tvrage server and it finds and renames them but then when i go into xbmc and scrap them with tvrage scrapper its doesnt seem to find the eps any one understand or might know why this is happening i have had it happen a few times on diff shows so i end up watching from file mood but that is bugging for freinds and fam that dont know how to do that

thx for your time and help on this
rico
FileBot 4.5 is out! Get it here!

This is a new major release brings lots of improvements in almost all aspects. It'll run smoother than ever!

Features:
* Allow users to choose between (default) Opportunistic / (new) Strict mode matching
* Fix "freezing" issues when loading (very) large sets of files
* Improved episode / movie / music auto-detection and matching
* Improved support for non-English language preferences
* --action duplicate to duplicate files via hardlink when possible or copy when necessary
* --db xattr for fast offline re-processing using previously stored xattr metadata
* New bindings {model} and {self} for advanced use cases
* Lots of optimizations and usability improvements (especially on Mac OS X)

Changes:
* {primaryTitle} now maps to the original movie name (and not the English movie name)
* Inherit ACLs when moving / copying files to remote folders
* Dropped support for Java 7 (so Java 8 is required now)
Hello together,

I'm new here and new to XBMC and all that stuff.

Yesterday I set up my ASUS Chromebox Standalone XBMC (OpenELEC).
I imported my photo, video and music to XBMC Library. Works great... although I had some issues to get my pictures displayed.

Now I've seen youtube clips, where people have nice covers and information for their movies, music, etc. Thats how I came to "FileBot".

Now I tried to install it on my Chromebox, when I realised, that I have no clue how to do that oO

I downloaded the FileBot.zip and tried to install vie "Install from Zip-File" but that doesnt work. Do you have some instructions for me?

Thank you all Smile
You don't need filebot to get metadata and artwork. It is set when you scan your media sources.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I scanned my media sources but I don't have any metadata, artwork, ...

Do I have to rename my folders, *.mkf-Files to get it work.

For example I have named the movie Batman Begins to Batman - Begins... could this be the problem?
Have you read the manual?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
FileBot 4.5.3 is out! Get it here!

This is a new minor release brings lots of bugfixes and improvements.

Features:
* Change Output Folder button in Format Dialog
* Extract All will now only extract not-already-extracted files from the selected archives
* Improved support for non-English names
* Improved support for subtitle tags and language detection
* New binding {output}
* Lots of optimizations and usability improvements
* Lots of bugfixes

Changes:
* OpenSubtitles now requires login due to heavy abuse
* Clicking [X] when user selection is required during auto-detection will abort processing
Thanks for update this one is very very very faaast! take note of my emphasis
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
Love this software, but it has stopped working (version 4) on ubuntu precise. I get

http://pastebin.com/W8QAx34x

When I try and install version 4.5 or 4.5.3 they seem to need java 8, which doesn't seem to be available on precise.

*Sigh* Xmas Day and I just want to move The Interview and rename it, easy to do manually, but more perturbed that my beloved filebot stopped working :-(
If you get it from the Software Center it'll come with it's own private JRE8 so it should work out-of-the-box. Wink

(though I'm sure you can hook Java 8 up as well somehow)
I found a ppa to install java 8 and all is sweet. Thanks. I should have posted back.
Question 
I'm getting some strange behaviour in Filebot while trying to rename episodes of Shameless (US), and I'm not sure if it is a bug or an API problem.

When I load my file into Filebot Shameless.US.S02E05.Fathers.Day.mp4 returns as Shameless - 2x05 - Episode 5.mp4.
If I then load the newly renamed file Shameless - 2x05 - Episode 5.mp4 back into Filebot I then get Shameless (US) - 2x05 - Father's Day.mp4 which is what I should have got in the first place.
I am no longer active in these forums. Replying to, or commenting on, anything I have said in these forums is a waste of your time.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FileBot TV Renamer and Subtitle Downloader6