• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv List Manager Add-on
(2018-05-22, 03:25)Racer_X Wrote: Thank you for mentioning this.  I've had the same problem as others- can't log in because of 'bad credentials'; didn't understand what was going on.  Now I know, I'll probably have to just uninstall it soon....
FYIO,
I just installed this addon today on LibreElec Kodi 17.6 and after installaton, a window with a Code popped up. I entered the Code in my browser at https:/trakt.tv/activate and I'm logged in. Popups are also coming, when "scrobbling" (i.e. watching a tv show), and after a movie (rating for the watched movie).

So it seems, its working (at least here).

EDIT:

Pardon me!

I mixed up the Trakt.TV Addon with the List Manager Addon.
The List Manager Addon is not working as described above.

Code:
Error Type: <class 'resources.lib.api.AuthenticationError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized
 Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/addon.py", line 485, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 332, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
                                                listitems = view_func(**items)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/addon.py", line 362, in set_default_list
                                                default_list = ask_list()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/addon.py", line 336, in ask_list
                                                customlists = api.get_lists()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/resources/lib/api.py", line 74, in get_lists
                                                return self._api_call(path, auth=True)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/resources/lib/api.py", line 205, in _api_call
                                                raise AuthenticationError(error)
                                            AuthenticationError: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I recognized, that some chars in my password were escaped in the settings.xml
i.e. & became &amp
Changing the pw in Trakt to a non special char pw did not help.
Hello all,
So it seems that the List Manager is not working anymore, and not being developed anymore as Trakt does not allow login with just a Trakt.tv username/password.

MAJOR BUMMER!!!

It was such a useful app to keep track of watched, lists, ratings etc...is there any replacement being worked on that any of you know of?

Cheers,
Mark.
Yeah I'd love someone to pick this development up to work again, used to be handy to have on extended info and link with library items when viewing watchlists.

There's plenty of illegal 3rd party add-ons that have implemented the new authentication protocols so hopefully if would be easy enough for someone who knows how to code it. I'm not keen on installing questionabke add-ons just to view my watchlist.
(2018-09-19, 18:41)Starmanrf Wrote: Yeah I'd love someone to pick this development up to work again, used to be handy to have on extended info and link with library items when viewing watchlists.

There's plenty of illegal 3rd party add-ons that have implemented the new authentication protocols so hopefully if would be easy enough for someone who knows how to code it. I'm not keen on installing questionabke add-ons just to view my watchlist.
 Yes, would like to see fixed too.  Thanks!
Hi all,

Im just having strange behavior with trakt. It's not marking my videos as watched and the strange thing is, if i fast forward the video till the end it works. But, if i let the video flow normally as it should, then nothing happens (no rating window pops up). I already confirmed that the video is not marked as watched in tmy trakt account.
I already tried to re-authorize my account and uninstall/install more then one time.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks!
Some updates , kodi version is Jarvis 17.6 running on OSMC. I found out that trakt is crashing...

https://pastebin.com/8r2XEH8J
(2018-07-29, 01:16)fredphoesh Wrote: Hello all,
So it seems that the List Manager is not working anymore, and not being developed anymore as Trakt does not allow login with just a Trakt.tv username/password.

So I guess this addon is abandoned/dead. The GitHub repo shows no change the last 5 years, and the auth-error issue is filed, but not fixed.

Does anybody know an alternative to manage/list trakt lists?
Hi,
it would be great to be able to change the trakt lists from private to public
all of them at once would be great or selected lists

I have 948 lists now imported from imdb, wanted to show them to a friend, it was not possible because they are all private
when changing 10 at one day i would need 95 days to do so

there is no way i know at the moment to change them all to public fast

Please save my pointing finger.....

It would be possible with Trakt API i was told by support.....but not how exactly......
I wish this still worked Big Grin
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv List Manager Add-on3