Release [RELEASE] Bluetooth Delay
(2024-03-16, 18:47)BigVern Wrote: Hello
I'm trying to watch kodi video with both, analog output (connected to my home cinema) for my wife who is almost normal (on this point), and Bluetooth headset for me ( I'm a "little" deaf). The problem is I can´t sync the two and I do hear a very annoying echo. Can this addon play 2 outputs together with specific delay for each? I'm openned to  any other workaround. Thanks for your help.
Regards

Unfortunately it is not possible to do this through this addon.
Even through the Kodi Dual Audio Project of @xhbl, I did not find a way to have a different delay for each output.

(You can use Bluetooth speakers alongside the Bluetooth headphones, so there will be no delay issue between them when both are working together).

You can read more here.
thanks you Vip.
I'm going to try two bluetooth devices as you suggest
Have a nice day
Note that this can be a bit complex. Different Bluetooth devices may have slightly different delays. It depends on the version of the device (Bluetooth 4 or 5, etc.) as well as other factors.
Another option is, to connect to the analog speakers, a device called "analog delay processor" (I'm not an expert in this), so you can add a delay to the speakers to make it equal with the headphones.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Bluetooth Delay0