Movie Sets
I am confused with my movie sets.
All has been working fine up till today, I always add movie sets through Ember Media Manager and then XBMC puts them in the correct folder in the movie list.
As of yesterday when I add any more movies to either an exisiting set or a new set it just shows up like a normal movie.
This has me completely puzzled, does anyone have any ideas or has had the same problem?

Thanks in advance
What version of XBMC are you using? Do the 'old' sets still show as a set or as separate movies?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
XBMC only adds a video one time. If you make changes to the nfo files after they have already been scanned you have to refresh manually or remove and re-add them. In order for Ember to directly modify what you see in XBMC it would have to change the SQL database. The XWMM web manager allows you to create and add movies to sets by editing the database.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:What version of XBMC are you using? Do the 'old' sets still show as a set or as separate movies?

I use 10.1 and the old sets still show up correctly.

These are not movies I am changing, they are newly added and I make sure I put the correct info in the nfo files through ember before adding to XBMC.

I did a test yesterday on my daughters profile and removed all the old sets and re-added like i have done many times and they all showed up as separate movies. i have also checked that the .nfo files still have the correct set information and they do.
Strange. What movie scraper are you using? If you're using the IMDB maybe try themoviedb one.
IMDB is my scraper but surely that doesn't matter as the information is already scraped in the nfo file? I will try it though and post back the result.

Edit: left it updating but it seems to be working again. after looking at the scrapers I remember I disabled themoviedb a couple days ago and set to imdb.
I will post result in morning.
Ok that's what i suspected. If it works with themoviedb scraper could you try it again with the IMDB scraper?
There was an update couple of days ago so maybe there might be a bug in it. Just let me know.

EDIT:
Just tried it myself with Dharma 10.1 and the IMDB scraper and movie sets work like a charm.
I have gone back over all three profiles today and with imdb I end up with separate movies but using themoviedb they go into sets perfectly.
Weird. I've tested it and i cannot reproduce the error.
Just stick with themoviedb scraper i think. Should be no difference for you as you use Ember to get all the data.

Or if some one else has an idea?
I agree for now, will stick with themoviedb. Thanks for you help Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sets0