• 4(current)
EMM-r (Fixes and Changes on rev2420)
Now once I have scraped the media in Ember and have my library setup how do I import that into xbmc? I have setup mysql as well.
success is great success

with this setup below I have my Sabnzbd movies automatically being moved, renamed, scraped, and updated in xbmc. basically doing what sickbeard does with my Tv Shows, but now with Movies.

if my htpc that runs xbmc is sleeping I have the etherwake command setup to wake the pc then preform the xbmc library update.

-=Jason=-
Hey Flo,

Where is a link on how to set this up?
fluentdesigns Wrote:Hey Flo,

Where is a link on how to set this up?

several guides and two nights afterwork spending hours and hours reading.

quick rundown

This
http://lifehacker.com/5475649/set-up-a-f...dia-center
+
http://www.eventghost.org/forum/viewtopi...8d1#p17917
+
http://www.eventghost.org/forum/viewtopi...8d1#p16132

where I ran into problems was when the "guide" was telling me to add "xbmc" there was no xbmc to add I figured on my own xbmc2 was what I needed. also used this command for theRenamer
Code:
-fetchmovie
I used this command for Emm-R
Code:
"Ember Media Manager.exe" -newauto -all

once you install the xbmc2 plugin it gives you a folder with in that folder was the "update library" I just copied and pasted it.

-=jason=-
So two things I would like to look into changing in Ember:

1) TV filter for episodes with no nfo.
I would estimate ~ 30% are missed on the auto scan which are then all successful on a manual scan, with a lot of media these are hard to find.

2) Option to separate clean db function from scan for new media function.
With a large volume of media updating tv takes a long time to clean the db, which is not necessary every time you scan and particularly not when you then go to scan movies afterwards and again get a clean db call.

Will look into the code to see what is involved in these..

gmk2
First post updated.
SourceForge SVN updated to rev2421.
x86 and x64 versions available.
pcjco Wrote:First post updated.
SourceForge SVN updated to rev2421.
x86 and x64 versions available.

You are a hero Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
What are the new changes?
Really nice.

Thanks a lot.
Hi,

I updated from a really old version to the current rev2421.
Unfortunately it seems not to work. If I start a Media DB Update first the progress bar beginns to change but than in the tray area a white errorous box appears and the whole app freezes.

Known error ?

Thanks for Infos.
BlogTumblrTwitter
Hello pcjco, here are link for download ember language translate file to portuguese (brazil), for add in language folder.
Thanks for your work, and i have a new message update today version 1.2.2422, when I run new version 1.2.2421, look this please, to commit too.NodNod

Thanks again,

Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I just got notification that there's a new version available but when I click on upgrade, it says it failed to upgrade. Where can I download the binary directly for r2422?
sygyzy_nbr Wrote:I just got notification that there's a new version available but when I click on upgrade, it says it failed to upgrade. Where can I download the binary directly for r2422?

Maybe read the first post. If there are new updates you'll find the information there
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for your update but i think there is a bug with the country field: all country tags populated with EMM-r rev2420 v4 are now blank with rev2421 or rev2420 v5...

Any hint?
chander Wrote:Thanks for your update but i think there is a bug with the country field: all country tags populated with EMM-r rev2420 v4 are now blank with rev2421 or rev2420 v5...

Any hint?

Somebody else can confirm, because it works for me.

The version 2422 is available using update. (it fix meta duration problem)
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMM-r (Fixes and Changes on rev2420)0