• 6(current)
EMM-r (Fixes and Changes on rev2420)
@pcjco
Latest version doesn't scrape extra thumbs with the olympia scraper. Have to enable rogue's to get them.
For for my latest movies it didn't get the Dutch language although i've selected it.
Trailer download only works when manual rescrape. Clearing trailer tag also doesn't work.

Could you maybe implement this into the NFO files for tvshow episodes?
Code:
<displayseason>1</displayseason>
<displayepisode>4096</displayepisode>
That would be great Nod
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
For some reason EMM is only scraping season 1 of a show for me.

I was trying to tag all four seasons of Battlestar Galactica (2003) and only the first season is tagged. The rest of the seasons and specials have something like this as the episode name: Battlestar Galactica S02E01
And it is not scraping Space Above and Beyond at all. It finds the show when I scrape it but there are no seasons listed below. The single season was there untagged before I scraped the show but now it is gone.
just wanted to say thanks for picking this back up again, working great for my movies again. feels good have ember working as expected again
quick question regarding themes. how can i add the director/writer info of the tv episode theme to the info panel? is there a guide on how to edit the themes? or better yet, where can i find new themes?

thanks!
any reason why my Norton Anti-Virus keeps removing this program saying embermedia.exe has had "suspicious activity". It has worked fine until yesterday.
I've got a problem with "Movie Sets".

When i create a set, and start adding the movies, I don't have the Up/Down arrows to order the movies.

second, clicking the name of the set (e.g. "James Bond Collection"), and then pressing ENTER (because there is no "Ok" button"), actually saves it, but if you open the set manager again, the order if the movies in a set is shuffled.

anyone having this issue, or knows how to solve it?

Thanks
HiSoC8Y Wrote:I've got a problem with "Movie Sets".

When i create a set, and start adding the movies, I don't have the Up/Down arrows to order the movies.

second, clicking the name of the set (e.g. "James Bond Collection"), and then pressing ENTER (because there is no "Ok" button"), actually saves it, but if you open the set manager again, the order if the movies in a set is shuffled.

anyone having this issue, or knows how to solve it?

Thanks

The ONLY way to order movie in a set is using the "Sort title" (edit movie -> sort title).
In the set manager they are just organized by movie title.
The sort title won't be visible anywhere so just name them "JB 01"/"JB 02" etc.. or the release year
or something like that. No need for long titles or anything.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:The ONLY way to order movie in a set is using the "Sort title" (edit movie -> sort title).
In the set manager they are just organized by movie title.
The sort title won't be visible anywhere so just name them "JB 01"/"JB 02" etc.. or the release year
or something like that. No need for long titles or anything.

In the original EMM, we were able to sort by the arrows.

that's weird why it's removed.

btw, why is the "OK" button removed also?

is there a way to automate it? to take the release year and populate the sort title field with it?
HiSoC8Y Wrote:In the original EMM, we were able to sort by the arrows.

that's weird why it's removed.

btw, why is the "OK" button removed also?

is there a way to automate it? to take the release year and populate the sort title field with it?

I don't know about the very original EMM, but in EMM-r, those arrows aren't there. The best way is to use Sort.

I can imagine, *if* the arrows existed in the original EMM - such ordering would have had no impact on XBMC, as I believe XBMC does the sorting based on the sort order - so the arrows wouldn't have much addition.
No there's no automatic way. Only manuel
ok thanks guys.

got another problem.

all my tv shows, each season, in EMM-r, it's detecting only a single episode. How to fix this?
HiSoC8Y Wrote:ok thanks guys.

got another problem.

all my tv shows, each season, in EMM-r, it's detecting only a single episode. How to fix this?

If your naming convention isn't set-up right, only a few episodes will be scraped.

What is the name of your files?

They should be like blah-s0e01

etc
yah its organized properly

24.s01.e01.avi
.......etc
HiSoC8Y Wrote:yah its organized properly

24.s01.e01.avi
.......etc

Hmm, that's odd- is it that way with everything?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMM-r (Fixes and Changes on rev2420)0