• 7(current)
EMM-r (Fixes and Changes on rev2420)
yes, with all my tv shows. it's weird honestly.
64 bit works for me however updated to 2422
Randall Lind Wrote:64 bit works for me however updated to 2422

I think the problem was the System.Data.SQLite.dll that was the x86 version even when downloading the x64 version.
I put the appropriate one on the update website last week.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Clearing trailer tag also doesn't work

What do you mean by clearing trailer tag ? What scenario to reproduce that ?
HiSoC8Y Wrote:yes, with all my tv shows. it's weird honestly.

Out of curiosity, does it do this with regular emm-r, and not the newly revised yoke?
pcjco Wrote:What do you mean by clearing trailer tag ? What scenario to reproduce that ?
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/7506/naamloosnf.png
I have these setting. I think it has never downloaded a trailer. I had some faulty trailer link so i change the scraper and which i knew it had the correct ones but still the old link stayed. Even when i placed a local trailer it still used the http:// instead of local.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I was still using 2411 I normally don't update if what I have works
I've been using this version of ember for a week or so and have encountered a strange problem. Initially, I created a set which after a bit of testing (I'm new to xbmc) I decided to stop using. In the set options I removed the movies and the set. However, on scanning or re-scanning the set will reappear.... containing the original bunch of movies. It then shows up in xbmc. How can I
permanently delete a set? I have even tried deleting all .nfo files and re-scanning but the set always appears again. I also tried removing ember and re-installing it but to no avail. Where is the set information stored if not in the .nfo file?

I'm using 64bit windows 7 and xbmc is running on a mac mini... (I have also tried a fresh install of xbmc to see if the problem was there but again to no avail)....

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
hi

to go from 2420 to 2421, how to upgrade, without loosing our settings and configs?

pcjco Wrote:I made some corrections and modifications based on the SVN rev2420 of EMM-r project and committed a released rev2421.

The database structure has been modified (country field for movies), so for this version to work, you have to delete the file media.emm in your EMM folder.
By doing that, EMM will download the new DB structure to be applied for the new medias.
You will also have to redefine the media location and re-scan the medias (re-scrape should be only needed to get the new country field).
But if I remember well, it was already what happened when EMM had a change in DB when the project was still alive.

emmr-v2421-x64 (not working)
emmr-v2421-x86

The offline setup is also up to date for installing from scratch or updating your version. For now, I modified it to download installation files from the web space given by my provider rather than from the Emm-r SourceForge SVN repository.

EmberSetup.exe

The Olympia XML scrapers are not included.
As I also made few modifications on it. Here is the link : modified Olympia XML scraper v1.5

Installation:
1. unzip it to your emm/Modules folder.
2. Enable XML scraper in Settings/Movies/Scrapers both for 'Data' and 'Images & Trailers'
3. Click on 'Populate Scrapers'
fional Wrote:Out of curiosity, does it do this with regular emm-r, and not the newly revised yoke?

you mean 2421?

haven't tested it, just waiting for anyone to confirm how to upgrade?

just overwriting 2421 over 2420 will do?
richhy Wrote:I've been using this version of ember for a week or so and have encountered a strange problem. Initially, I created a set which after a bit of testing (I'm new to xbmc) I decided to stop using. In the set options I removed the movies and the set. However, on scanning or re-scanning the set will reappear.... containing the original bunch of movies. It then shows up in xbmc. How can I
permanently delete a set? I have even tried deleting all .nfo files and re-scanning but the set always appears again. I also tried removing ember and re-installing it but to no avail. Where is the set information stored if not in the .nfo file?

I'm using 64bit windows 7 and xbmc is running on a mac mini... (I have also tried a fresh install of xbmc to see if the problem was there but again to no avail)....

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I know this is going to sound rudimentary, but did you try removing the sets, movies, everything from the XBMC library, cleaning the library and then updating the library. There's almost no problem that won't fix.
ok i upgraded (simply over-wrote 2421 over 2420).

and now, when i created a new genre in "Settings">"Misc.", i get this error

Code:
================= <Assembly Versions> =================

Platform: x86
Ember Application (Revision: 2421)
Ember API (Revision: 2421)
Ember Extras Scraper (Revision: 2421)
Ember Native Movie Scrapers (Revision: 2421)
Ember XML Scraper (Revision: 2421)
Rogue's Movie Scraper (Revision: 2421)
Renamer (Revision: 2421)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 2392)
Media File Manager (Revision: 2421)
Movie List Exporter (Revision: 2421)
NMT Jukebox Builder (Revision: 2421)
Notifications (Revision: 2392)
Offline Media Manager (Revision: 2421)
Web Server (Revision: 2421)
XBMC Controller (Revision: 2421)
MediaBrowser Compatibility (Revision: 2421)
YAMJ Compatibility (Revision: 2421)
Genres Editor (Revision: 2421)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 2421)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 2421)
Ember Native TV Scrapers (Revision: 2421)

================= <Assembly Versions> =================

Title: Error
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace:    at EmberAPI.APIXML.GetGenreImage(String strGenre)
Date/Time: 10/10/2011 8:27:21 PM
===========================================================================================

Title: Error
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace:    at EmberAPI.APIXML.GetGenreImage(String strGenre)
Date/Time: 10/10/2011 8:27:30 PM
===========================================================================================

well, i needed some genres, such as "Reality TV", since it's not there by default.
Sad 
ok, found a big problem (at least for me / xbmc) with v5/v6/2421/2422 (clean install). Left everything standard, but:

Ember doesn't write any MOVIE.NFO/TBN anylonger after scraping, although it is selected in setup! Just the <moviename>.nfo/tbn are written!

Pleeeease correct that Smile
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
fional Wrote:I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but could a slight (or perhaps not-so-slight) adjustment be made to the TV Scraper?

What be nice is if it would also scrape the two fields below:

Code:
<displayseason>1</displayseason>
        <displayepisode>4096</displayepisode>

The XBMC native scraper will do this, this ensures that specials are displayed (not only in the specials directory) but in the appropriate location of the seasons.

Spinecho put a couple examples on pastebin of the same episode - one scraped with XBMC and one scraped with EMM-r

This one is the nfo xbmc creates (with this one the specials are also displayed with the relevant season): http://pastebin.com/gGPrLgDY

This on is the nfo emm-r creates (with this one the specials are NOT displayed with the relevant season): http://pastebin.com/BVadfFyD

Hi, I'd love this functionality in emm-r as well! (Thanks for the namecheck, Fional!!)
I rescraped all my tv show images yesterday. How do I update my xbmc to use all the new images I made changes to with EMM?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMM-r (Fixes and Changes on rev2420)0