• 1(current)
EMM-r (Fixes and Changes on rev2420)
I made some corrections and modifications based on the SVN rev2420 of EMM-r project and committed a released rev2421.

The database structure has been modified (country field for movies), so for this version to work, you have to delete the file media.emm in your EMM folder.
By doing that, EMM will download the new DB structure to be applied for the new medias.
You will also have to redefine the media location and re-scan the medias (re-scrape should be only needed to get the new country field).
But if I remember well, it was already what happened when EMM had a change in DB when the project was still alive.

emmr-v2421-x64 (not working)
emmr-v2421-x86

The offline setup is also up to date for installing from scratch or updating your version. For now, I modified it to download installation files from the web space given by my provider rather than from the Emm-r SourceForge SVN repository.

EmberSetup.exe

Quote:- accept trailer links passed by the XML scraper if it is not begin with 'http://' (doesn't mean EMM can view/download it)
- change video meta tag duration from <duration> to <durationinseconds>
- allow video meta tag duration to overwrite Runtime field using <h>=hours <m><0m>=minutes <s><0s>=seconds, for example <h>:<0m>:<0s>
- fix some problems in XML scraper with accentuated chars in movie titles and cast
- fix automated XML scraper never saves poster and fanart
- fix Youtube trailer selection in Native and Rogue scraper
- fix IMDB search URL with accentuated chars in movie title which give bad search results
- top250 value scraped from Olympia XML IMDB scraper v1.5 is taken into account
- Added the "Country" field for movies in EMM Database and in Movie Info panel
- point temporarily to "pcjco.dommel.be" for updates
- Update Rogue and Native Scraper to scrape "Country" from IMDB
- Added the "Original Title" field in Movie Info panel and on main panel
- some tweaks on SortTitle to unify behavior between Native and XML scraper
- modify XML scraper module to show certifications

The Olympia XML scrapers are not included.
As I also made few modifications on it. Here is the link : modified Olympia XML scraper v1.5

Installation:
1. unzip it to your emm/Modules folder.
2. Enable XML scraper in Settings/Movies/Scrapers both for 'Data' and 'Images & Trailers'
3. Click on 'Populate Scrapers'
Quote:- modify Olympia XML IMDB scraper v1.5 to scrape certifications
- modify Olympia XML IMDB scraper v1.5 to remove "IMDb - " string from original title
can't check out the file as I don't have 7zip installed on this machine, but is this a full copy of ember that we should just unzip over the current install?

I'm excited for these fixes!
7zip works just fine with winzip or winrar or something like that.

Yes you can just unzip in current install folder HOWEVER
"you have to delete the file media.emm"

pcjco forget to add this comment i think:

pcjco Wrote:The database structure has been modified (country field for movies), so for this version to work, you have to delete the file media.emm in your EMM folder.
By doing that, EMM will download the new DB structure to be applied for the new medias.
You will also have to redefine the media location and re-scan the medias (re-scrape should be only needed to get the new country field).
But if I remember well, it was already what happened when EMM had a change in DB when the project was still alive.

SVN patch and Olympia XML scrapers included.

All settings will stay the same. Only the media locations have to be re-added. It will read the info from the NFO files. Even movie sets will be intact.
(at least when I installed it)

@pcjco
Best of luck and you have my gratitude Nod
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
pcjco - nice work and thank you for helping make a great app even better!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Thanks for the update!
Keep up that spirit Smile

Are you planning to maintain the Addons one day ?
If not, why not completely scrap it off!
Thanks for your work and finally the clear and new post about EMM!
Hi pcjco

I tried your v4 built, but it's not saving the poster. It works fine with the fanart.

I defined the setting to store multiple files for fanart and poster (e.g. "fanart.jpg" & "<movies>-fanart.jpg" & "<movies>.fanart.jpg") but it's only storing fanart.jpg, and not the others.

I'm running it on windows 7 x64 ,annd i installed EMM in C:\Program Files(x86)\EMM
are the charset problems fixed in the x64 version?
johnmerrick Wrote:are the charset problems fixed in the x64 version?

I think pcjco's revision is only x86.
is there a way to fix the xml problem? is it in the files themselves? or the emmr side?
The x86 version will run just fine at x64 window7. I use it without a problem.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
great thanks.

I'll give that a go.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:The x86 version will run just fine at x64 window7. I use it without a problem.

yes it will.
pcjco Wrote:I put on this post a link to a build of Ember Media Manager x86 that contains some corrections and modifications based on the SVN rev2420 of EMM-r project.
The database structure has been modified (country field for movies), so for this version to work, you have to delete the file media.emm in your EMM folder.

The patch of my modifications is included.
The Olympia XML scrapers are also included.

emmr-v2420-x86-jco-v5

hi

i'm running v4, do i just overwrite the v5 over v4 for upgrade?
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:The x86 version will run just fine at x64 window7. I use it without a problem.
No problems at all with a win 7 sp1 x64. Really good job.
pcjco, if possible, split the search for posters or banners in posters+banners (both are avalaible at tvdb).
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMM-r (Fixes and Changes on rev2420)0