nightly builds and weather
for some reason the newest nightly build is displaying temperature for US cities in Celsius that should be in Fahrenheit. New York for example.
nevermind for some reasoning installing the newest nightly build changed my region to Australia...odd.
samzstein Wrote:for some reason the newest nightly build is displaying temperature for US cities in Celsius that should be in Fahrenheit. New York for example.
nevermind for some reasoning installing the newest nightly build changed my region to Australia...odd.

Yes the new nightly seems to default to Australia, once you change the region the temperature will fix itself.
I've notice a lot of trouble with regards to the nightly build and weather. From the system becoming unresponsive / hangs when the weather tries to update to the mentioned defaulting to Australia.
+1 for Celsius.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nightly builds and weather0