[ATV2] xbmc-20110919 : I don't find The Fanart View
I've installed a nightly build ( xbmc-20110919-030cfbc-master-atv2.deb) and I don't have the Fanart View in my video category.
I would like to know if someone have it. I Tried others skins ( Confluence Vertical and PM3.HD) and I don't find it.

Do you have it ?
thx
well, i installed the 20-Sep-2011 build and fanart seems to be an option, again..
nobody changed on that section ... just fyi ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
thx for replies.
Like iamjustme I think to install the 20-sept-2011 Wink Do you remember where this option is ?
well i'm so confused ...

I've updated to the 03-oct build ( xbmc-20111003-fc543cb-master-atv2.deb.) and I don't have the fanart view.

How Can I fix it ?
Should I looked for guisettings.xml ?
Steve_ Wrote:well i'm so confused ...

I've updated to the 03-oct build ( xbmc-20111003-fc543cb-master-atv2.deb.) and I don't have the fanart view.

How Can I fix it ?
Should I looked for guisettings.xml ?

I don't understand what exactly is missing. Do you have a video library added? When you go in to the Video section and bring up the side menu, what options do you have for view type?

I am fairly sure this is skin specific.
JWindebank Wrote:When you go in to the Video section and bring up the side menu, what options do you have for view type?
I have (in french) :
  • Vignette = cover
  • Larges Icones = Big Icons
  • Grande Liste = Big List
  • Liste = List
and that's all.

I don't have coverflow view, fanart view and wall view.

JWindebank Wrote:I am fairly sure this is skin specific.
I looked for Skin options and I don't see any "activate fanart view" or something like that. I also activate auto update for skin.
I tried others skins ( Confluence Vertical and PM3.HD ) and I don't have this view
what can I do ?

Any clues ?

EDIT:
I found the solution !! You must simply scan your video librairy WITH A SCRAPER . It's very simple but nobody tell me it !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] xbmc-20110919 : I don't find The Fanart View0