Movies Hidden
I had my iMac(lion) out in the living room using a wireless connection while i was setting up my atv2, i finally got everything working using afp, i had my tv shows and movie art all displayed perfectly and downloaded a new skin neon. And used it fine and watched a couple tv shows and a movie without an issue.

Then i moved my computer back into my office and and switched to a wired connection which changed my ip address. I have changed it back but i also deleted some other applications that i was using before mainly upnp and ftp applications could these have caused the problem.?

i just updated to 9/20 nightly build and nothing had changed

http://pastebin.com/6a7sX7Ux

I appreciate the help you guys have been giving me

James
The log says your database disk image is malformed. Did you use some tool to edit the database?

Anyway it is borked. You probaby need to delete the databases and rescan your sources. Someone smarter than me could tell you which databases to delete, but I would nuke the lot and start over. XBMC will recreate them if they are missing.

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/*db

I would try removing ViewModes.db first.
i was using ssh to add skins thats the only modifications i personally made to the atv2. I placed the skin files in a random place installed them as a zip through xbmc. then i removed the randomly placed .zip file. That must have been what caused the issue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies Hidden0