Feature Requests
Lightbulb 
1) add a volume slider on screen (something that shows the % also).. i know you can use the up and down volume keys, but having it on the screen would be nice! (also when you have an old droid that has a bad vol up key, it would be nice to do it another way!)
two columns

2) on the tv shows screen, when you turn the phone sideways (landscape) have two columns of shows side by side, kinda like on the main xbmc view...

3) on the remote screens add, a subtitle shortcut key, with things the way they are now days, all the international users, and the English speaking world having access to more foreign films / tv shows, it would be nice to be able to turn subtitles on with a single keypress (instead of navigating the menus)

4 on the remote when you turn it landscape mode I would suggest moving the power button, it is currently in the lower right hand corner which makes it pretty easy to hit on accident.. maybe move it somewhere when it wont be hit on accident

If this isnt the right place for feature requests.. let me know where to put it... the google code page said "This is still considered as "in development". You're of course welcome to suggest features and ideas to the forum"
1. Support for xbmc addons. The remote can especially useful as a keyboard when searching on the youtube addon!

2. Support for R2L languages (Hebrew, Arabic, Thai). Currently Hebrew strings are displayed backward, as in the XBMC itself they are shown right.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests0