Aeon Nox will not find my *.m3u playlists.....
Hello,

i have created a normal m3u music playlist, which works fine in some players.

So i have enabled the playlist button 1 for Music submenu in the Skin-Settings. When i open the file-dialog to add a path where the playlist is stored, the file is not recognized, all m3u files are not recognized by Aeon Nox. I've tried to rename the m3u file to xsp, then Aeon Nox will find it, but music can not be played any more.

Is this a known problem?Do I have to rename m3u to a other specific file format?
Torro14 Wrote:Hello,

i have created a normal m3u music playlist, which works fine in some players.

So i have enabled the playlist button 1 for Music submenu in the Skin-Settings. When i open the file-dialog to add a path where the playlist is stored, the file is not recognized, all m3u files are not recognized by Aeon Nox. I've tried to rename the m3u file to xsp, then Aeon Nox will find it, but music can not be played any more.

Is this a known problem?Do I have to rename m3u to a other specific file format?

It says "enable smart playlist button..." so no regular playlists.
A workaround is to add that playlist to "favourites" and then in skin setting go to "favourites shortcuts" and add it that way.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:It says "enable smart playlist button..." so no regular playlists.
A workaround is to add that playlist to "favourites" and then in skin setting go to "favourites shortcuts" and add it that way.

Not in my system. There it only says: "Enable Playlist Button 1" in a submenu called: "Add Music Playlist Button to Music submenu2"

But thx for the workaround, this works even better for me, because I have my playlist now on main screen and not Music submenu.Wink
Torro14 Wrote:Not in my system. There it only says: "Enable Playlist Button 1" in a submenu called: "Add Music Playlist Button to Music submenu2"

But thx for the workaround, this works even better for me, because I have my playlist now on main screen and not Music submenu.Wink

You're using Dharma10.1 probably.

Does indeed say playlist instead of smartplaylist. Maybe BigNoid can change the text.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox will not find my *.m3u playlists.....0