script.extrafanartdownloader development
Big Grin 
paddycarey Wrote:The new versions of the script have just been pushed to both Dharma and Eden official repos.

Get them while they're hot! Big Grin

So it's easy available for any skin to integrate.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
At the moment where downloading movie thumbs from themoviedb site.

I would like to have an additional by extracting thumbs from the actual movie itself. In a similar way like Ember Media Manager does..

I know there the build-in function screenshot however this requires playing the actual movie. XBMC uses a simulair method of grabbing a thumb from the video file if a thumb is missing.

So i would like to extract like say 4 thumbs from a movie without actual playing it and doing this in a batch operation.
It this even possible in an add-on using python and where to start?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I have what's probably a very silly question, but I set something and can't figure out how I did it, so I apologize in advance if this script doesn't have anything to do with my issue. Somehow I set my fanart to be automatically copied to local folders that can easily be used as background folders for home menu itens such as TV Shows, Movies, and Music. I don't see that option in this addon's settings, or the settings for Artwork Organizer, which are the only two addons I have that look relevant. I don't suppose someone would know how I set that to happen?
XBMCbuntu 11.0
Zotac ZBOX Blu-ray HD-ID34
URC RF-20 (configured with Flirc)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extrafanartdownloader development3