Website with music covers
Hello,
today I found this Spanish website. Here you can find CD covers.

http://www.coveralia.com/
Sorry, is there any way where XBMC can read coveralia.com to insert CD & Artist artwork ?
fanart.tv is the best source for cdart and covers as the quality is high - on coveralia the images can vary in quality
if you cant find a certain image on fanart.tv you can always request it with some sample images and someone will try to find suitable images
OR if you have the album you can scan it and request the image be made into artwork by one of the many talented uploaders on fanart.tv
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
I agreethat fanart.tv is a lot better than coveralia regarding picture quality. The issue is fanart.tv lacks a lot of spanish artists, while coveralia do have lots of spanish artists artwork. Is it hard to make my own scrapper for coveralia ? is there any guide or something like that?
the idea behind fanart.tv is a centralized database that caters for all music artists - try to request some album covers - I know there are a couple of spanish uploaders - if you request a cover with the link to it on coveralia we can make them for you
btw trying to make a scraper for coveralia is out of my comfort zone - i'm a digital artist so cant help you there mate, sorry.
(2013-04-05, 12:37)leepenny Wrote: the idea behind fanart.tv is a centralized database that caters for all music artists - try to request some album covers - I know there are a couple of spanish uploaders - if you request a cover with the link to it on coveralia we can make them for you
btw trying to make a scraper for coveralia is out of my comfort zone - i'm a digital artist so cant help you there mate, sorry.

I could colaborate on fanart.tv by submitting spanish artwork.. how long does it take for a picture to get approved? That's what kept me away from collaborating on fanart.tv .. although I agree approval is a good idea if you want to ensure quality
the artwork will take a few days usually depending on images awaiting approval - also fanart.tv are quite stringent with the quality of artwork so artwork doesnt always pass the first time.
if you wish to uplad some covers then feel free to do so. (you can always use your existing covers on xbmc until the appropriate image gets approved)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Website with music covers0