• 2(current)
XBMP/XBMC Logo Contest
(san9jay @ feb. 02 2004,19:31 Wrote:
(hullebulle @ feb. 02 2004,17:42 Wrote:i decided to put the current logos online and will try to keep this site uptodate. Smile

http://www.xboxmediacenter.de/logocontest/
page not found Sad

the url should be: http://www.xboxmediacenter.de/logocontest/
[/quote]
hmm works for me.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
the url you originally entered has wwww (4 w) should be www the link i quoted works.
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| xbox1: v1.1, samsung dvd,120 gb hd,x-ecuter pro 2.2,xbmc
| xbox2: v1.2, phillips dvd, retail hd, tsop, avalaunch, xbmc
| xirremote, x2_4977, media center utils
the ones of tha guy named "quall" are very nice. think about them applied on a t-shirt :-)
there are others very nice too...
Question 
remember, everyone are allowed to enter any number of logos, "as long as they each significantly differ". so keep'em'commin
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Exclamation 
hi @ all

i have uploaded my workd too.

you can see it under my name (delay). i hope, you have fun.

sorry for my english. Sad
hey, whats up? why didn't you release my work? its about 24h ago. Sad
(delay @ feb. 05 2004,15:34 Wrote:hey, whats up? why didn't you release my work? its about 24h ago. Sad
sorry i had no tie today and its sleeptime again.
will update it tomorrow, i'll promise.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
(delay @ feb. 05 2004,14:34 Wrote:hey, whats up? why didn't you release my work? its about 24h ago. Sad
delayed Wink
hi all!!

i've uploaded a new logo, but when it finishes uploading, it gives me an error saying that the page couldn't be displayed.

please, make me know if you received the file. there is a txt inside the xbmc.rar file with my nickname.

thanks Smile
hey,

i've just made 3 wip logos and uploaded them (2 for xbmc, 1 for xbmp, all pretty much the same). they'r wip as i could only find a tryout version of photoshop on my drive and so it doesnt look how i intended. also the tryout wouldn't let me save so i had to print screen them into paint. they are in morien-xbmc-xbmp-wip-logos.rar along with a txt file.
however, how hard on the copyright rule are you? i've based my images on the top of the xbox console (x with circle in the middle) but have not used anything microsoft made to do it. the only part i didn't make myself was the font.

morien
sorry guys, my hd crashed and i need a few days till everything back up and i will have time to update the preview site. Sad
(morien @ feb. 08 2004,11:56 Wrote:how hard on the copyright rule are you? i've based my images on the top of the xbox console (x with circle in the middle) but have not used anything microsoft made to do it. the only part i didn't make myself was the font.
i believe that x in the circle count as copywrited so we would not risk using it, same goes with the original xbox fonts style/look.

obviosly an original thing as a project logo cannot contain any copywrited materials no matter what is the source for them.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
(spawn @ feb. 06 2004,20:54 Wrote:please, make me know if you received the file. there is a txt inside the xbmc.rar file with my nickname.
please make the filemname a litlle more unique than xbmp.rar or xbmc.rar & try upload again, suggest use your nick and date
renamed to xbmc spawn02092004.rar and uploaded it again, but it still gives me the "page couldn't be displayed" error.

the file size is 4,5 mb.

any ideas? Huh
(spawn @ feb. 09 2004,17:21 Wrote:renamed to xbmc spawn02092004.rar and uploaded it again, but it still gives me the "page couldn't be displayed" error.

the file size is 4,5 mb.

any ideas?  Huh
your file is there and the rar works. Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMP/XBMC Logo Contest0