• 13(current)
[RELEASE] DFAtmo the driver for Atmolight controllers
Instead of /dev/ttySEDU simply use COM3 within driver parameter setup
See README file of DFAtmo for a example driver parameter for SEDU boards
Quick question -

How does one hook this box up to an existing XBMC box?

Its an external hardware module, right?

What is the interface between PC and Atmolight unit?

Thanks

Jim
Hi durchflieger,

I am working on a similar project called Ambibox. I am having issues in the python script running under XBMC. I was wondering if you might have some knowledge why a RenderCapture() request fails. I saw that you wrote the original python interface and might have some insight into why this happens.

Using the Player.OnPlaybackStarted event, I obtain the video height and width via mediainfo.dll and then issue a RenderCapture(width, height), then a RenderCaptureWaitForEventChange(), and then getCaptureState() which 9/10 times returns CAPTURE_STATE_FAILED.

I have tried it with and without Aero enabled on windows. What is weird is that 1/10 times it actually works. I posted a similar question in the Developers forum, but no answers so far. Do you have insight into this problem? Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.
Any chance to compile it in *Buntu 14.04? Because make fails...
Hi,

a new version 0.5.0 of DFAtmo is available at github.
It have added support for Kodi v17.

You will find ready to install addon zip files for Kodi@windows within the windows/ directory of the source tree.

Have fun!

- durchflieger
Hi durchflieger or anyone else who follows this thread Smile ,

I have found a bug / problem on my windows 10 kodi installation when i use dfatmo.

Namely that when dfatmo service is running i am not able to find subtitles from subscene or podnapsi or any other subtitle addon........it just keeps hanging stuck on searching for subs....

However when i disable the dfatmo service i can immidiatly find subtitles with any given subtitle addon.

So eacht time when i wanna watch a movie or series i have to first stop dfatmo from running then start play movie and search subtitle.
After it found the sub and downloaded it i then can enable dfatmo again to run.

(made a solution for me with keymap editor to stop/start dfatmo service in full screen video so i can search and find sub)

Also i know its because of dfatmo that im not able to find subs cause when i completely remove it or disable it or stop the service then i do not have problems at all.

Windows 10 on a intel nuc system running kodi 17.3 release version btw.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DFAtmo the driver for Atmolight controllers1