Problem with linking
Hi,

i have problems linking the 20110921 version from opdenkamps git on armv7l with gles. (not crosscompiling).
ld Errors can be viewed here http://pastebin.com/u4uFwfbu
Platform is pandaboard. Last Build (around 20th august) worked well, but i can not remember anymore if i updated linker or compiler. Any suggestions? I don't find multiple definitions or something else in the code, i don't even know where exactly the problem, which cause the error happens.

looking forward for your replys
overflowed
i installed also opengles v1 libs and now get these errors while linking
Code:
xbmc/utils/utils.a(GLUtils.o): In function `xbmcutil::GlobalsSingleton<CWinSystemGLES>::getQuick()':
/root/xbmc/xbmc/utils/GlobalsHandling.h:176: undefined reference to `CWinSystemGLES::CWinSystemGLES()'
xbmc/utils/utils.a(GLUtils.o): In function `xbmcutil::GlobalsSingleton<CWinSystemGLES>::getInstance()':
/root/xbmc/xbmc/utils/GlobalsHandling.h:160: undefined reference to `CWinSystemGLES::CWinSystemGLES()'
xbmc/utils/utils.a(Splash.o): In function `xbmcutil::GlobalsSingleton<CWinSystemGLES>::getQuick()':
/root/xbmc/xbmc/utils/GlobalsHandling.h:176: undefined reference to `CWinSystemGLES::CWinSystemGLES()'
xbmc/utils/utils.a(Splash.o): In function `xbmcutil::GlobalsSingleton<CWinSystemGLES>::getInstance()':
/root/xbmc/xbmc/utils/GlobalsHandling.h:160: undefined reference to `CWinSystemGLES::CWinSystemGLES()'
xbmc/utils/utils.a(SystemInfo.o):/root/xbmc/xbmc/utils/GlobalsHandling.h:176: more undefined references to `CWinSystemGLES::CWinSystemGLES()' follow
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [xbmc.bin] Error 1

anybody knows where to find CWinSystemGLES or how to correct this?
maybe i have found the source of the problem maybe somebody could have look on this.
CWinSystemGLES should be inserted with davilla's commit 8382f54b7ca96fdf5cc068e37b9aa889fb619d20 ([gles] add native egl/gles windowing)

He patched xbmc/windowing/WindowingFactory.h
Code:
-#elif defined(TARGET_LINUX)   && defined(HAS_GLES)
+#elif defined(TARGET_LINUX)   &&  defined(HAS_X11) && defined(HAS_GLES)
#include "X11/WinSystemX11GLES.h"

+#elif defined(TARGET_LINUX)   && !defined(HAS_X11) && defined(HAS_GLES)
+#include "egl/WinSystemGLES.h"

i think even when building for x11 (i was trying this), anywhere i need the include egl/WinSystemGLES.h

What do you think?
Will try it and report but even with ccache each try takes nearly one hour.
did not helped in any way, same error.

I don't think it is PVR related, so maybe we can move it to XBMC Development?
Will try next to disable X11 maybe this helps.
Any suggestions are welcome
need to see your configure line and config.log
even with --disable-x11 no luck.

My configure was (and i would like to take it again)
Code:
./configure --enable-gles --enable-ccache

the related config.log is here http://pastebin.com/wTF0KpKZ
I don't have any ideas anymore
have searched through the complete source WinSystemsGLES.h is only included in xbmc/windowing/WindowingFactory.h.
I removed the include manually maybe this helps, otherwise, i dont know where to search.
Maybe it was included wrong even with x11 enabled.
Any other suggestions?
it is getting stranger and stranger now i get this error:

Code:
xbmc/utils/utils.a(GLUtils.o): In function `xbmcutil::GlobalsSingleton<CWinSystemX11GLES>::getQuick()':
/root/xbmc/xbmc/utils/GlobalsHandling.h:175: undefined reference to `CWinSystemX11GLES::CWinSystemX11GLES()'
xbmc/utils/utils.a(GLUtils.o): In function `xbmcutil::GlobalsSingleton<CWinSystemX11GLES>::getInstance()':
/root/xbmc/xbmc/utils/GlobalsHandling.h:159: undefined reference to `CWinSystemX11GLES::CWinSystemX11GLES()'
xbmc/utils/utils.a(Splash.o): In function `xbmcutil::GlobalsSingleton<CWinSystemX11GLES>::getQuick()':
/root/xbmc/xbmc/utils/GlobalsHandling.h:175: undefined reference to `CWinSystemX11GLES::CWinSystemX11GLES()'
xbmc/utils/utils.a(Splash.o): In function `xbmcutil::GlobalsSingleton<CWinSystemX11GLES>::getInstance()':
/root/xbmc/xbmc/utils/GlobalsHandling.h:159: undefined reference to `CWinSystemX11GLES::CWinSystemX11GLES()'
xbmc/utils/utils.a(SystemInfo.o):/root/xbmc/xbmc/utils/GlobalsHandling.h:175: more undefined references to `CWinSystemX11GLES::CWinSystemX11GLES()' follow
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [xbmc.bin] Error 1

i removed all checks for x11 and manually defined WinSystemX11GLES.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with linking0