[RELEASE] CollegeHumor Video Addon
(2013-04-01, 18:35)citats Wrote:
(2011-09-25, 15:18)sphere Wrote: In addition, the site hosts a large collection of user-submitted viral videos, encompassing home movies, bizarre sports highlights

No longer able to view user submitted content. maybe this is already noticed and fixed at some point? Also all current categories appear twice.
thanks!
citats

Hi,

you don't read the add-on's changelog, do you? Wink
Yes, I needed to remove the user content because it was hosted on to much different platforms.

Thanks for reporting the other issue, my bad, I fixed it and requested a pull into the official repository. It should be available as update in the next days.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-04-01, 21:06)sphere Wrote:
(2013-04-01, 18:35)citats Wrote:
(2011-09-25, 15:18)sphere Wrote: In addition, the site hosts a large collection of user-submitted viral videos, encompassing home movies, bizarre sports highlights

No longer able to view user submitted content. maybe this is already noticed and fixed at some point? Also all current categories appear twice.
thanks!
citats

Hi,

you don't read the add-on's changelog, do you? Wink
Yes, I needed to remove the user content because it was hosted on to much different platforms.

Thanks for reporting the other issue, my bad, I fixed it and requested a pull into the official repository. It should be available as update in the next days.

regards,
sphere

Although some user content would not play, it was the main reason for me personally to use the plug-in... My daily dose of the best viral video from CH and Best of YouTube Sad
However I wish to thank you for your efforts on XBMC!
Hi, is this still being developed, as it seems to no longer work Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] CollegeHumor Video Addon2