[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 Dharma
Thumbs Up 
Attention users of version Dharma.

After October 30 this version will be discontinued, but do not worry, is coming a good surprise.

Please follow this topic:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=107793

Best regards.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
That's amazing!.. can't wait to try this one out!!! :-)
Big Grin 
Great work MarcosQui! Big Grin

I have been using the MQ2 for a while and yesterday I tried MQ3. I felt it went smoother, but I´m having some issues on using on my amd fusion htpc with the new skin. Whenever I go into any of the menus like movies or videos it just get black, tried as well different kind of viewtype and that didnt help. But I can go back to the head of the menu using ESC.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing? Downloaded the skin from the repo.
Dharma's version is only available in zip format for now, the version that is in the repo is Eden.

In the first message of this topic I explain the details, please, read it again = 'HOW TO GET THE SKIN'

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Some of the addons (like Artwork organiser) are Eden only Sad And I'm running XBMC Live, which doesn't get nightlies Sad

I'm sad now Sad
I had not realized this, I'll have to replace the add-on to version Dharma.

Visit my website
If you could maybe provide download links to Dharma versions of the addons, that would be really awesome Smile I've had trouble tracking them all down (those that support Dharma).

Thanks Smile
Sure, I'll ask to Wanilton, he takes care of that.

Visit my website
business as usual... :-)...
Honestly, again a masterpiece marcos...thanks for this...

cheers,
mm

PS: if you need something, just gimme a hit...
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Sorry, I have a quick question. When I go to the Movies or TV Shows options, I am first presented with a list including:

Movies
TV Shows
Recently Added Movies
Recently Added Episodes
Playlists
Video Add-Ons

Instead of going straight to Movies or TV shows, I get this list, which looks to me like the parent VIDEOS menu.

Is there a way to go directly into Movies and TV Shows without seeing this list?

Thanks
May I also make a suggestion?

I'd love it if there could be an icon for UNWATCHED films and tv shows instead of WATCHED, because I have watched most of my content so I have a library full of little green watched ticks. I'd much prefer it if there was a NEW icon instead of the watched tick.

Thanks Smile
Rumik Wrote:Sorry, I have a quick question. When I go to the Movies or TV Shows options, I am first presented with a list including:

Movies
TV Shows
Recently Added Movies
Recently Added Episodes
Playlists
Video Add-Ons

Instead of going straight to Movies or TV shows, I get this list, which looks to me like the parent VIDEOS menu.

Is there a way to go directly into Movies and TV Shows without seeing this list?

Thanks

If you created the collection correctly and are using the correct version of the skin to the corresponding version of XBMC, everything should work fine.

Visit my website
mad-max Wrote:business as usual... :-)...
Honestly, again a masterpiece marcos...thanks for this...

cheers,
mm

PS: if you need something, just gimme a hit...

Thanks for all your great help. Nod

Visit my website
I downloaded it from your site, rather than the repository - http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/svn/trunk...-0.1.4.zip - is this version compatible with Dharma?
Also, is the TV guide going to be making a comeback?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 Dharma0