[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 Dharma
I use Video Fanart Splitter v2.0.5 with no issues before so it must be a image source change with this modded for Dharma version.

Also the Weather animations are blank.

This skin is indeed very fast compared to MQ2.
Weather animated icon is working properly. Remember that after you download the pack, you must unpack and set individual, icons and background images. In the skin there is the option to indicate the location of each folder.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
vzey Wrote:i downloaded these addons, but the logo downloader doesn't work
i got this out of the logs

Code:
18:45:21 T:140687064512256 M:3910103040   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.logo-downloader/default.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                __addon__     = xbmcaddon.Addon()
                                            TypeError: Required argument 'id' (pos 1) not found

Is anyone else having issues with the logo downloader? Is it not yet compatable with Dharma MQ 3?
MarcosQui Wrote:Weather animated icon is working properly. Remember that after you download the pack, you must unpack and set individual, icons and background images. In the skin there is the option to indicate the location of each folder.

Thanks for the tip, Weather app is fine using the MQ3 pre-Eden ExtraPak-Weather that was not in the addonsdharma.rar.

I finally figured out the Fanart splitter for the home screen...lol...the new skin has quite a different feel from MQ2 but is my favorite.

Now everything is working on my virtual test machine and off to install it on our HTPC.

Again,

Thanks for your passion!
vzey Wrote:Is anyone else having issues with the logo downloader? Is it not yet compatable with Dharma MQ 3?

The reason it didn't work for me is because I'm running Dharma MQ 3 on Openelec, and Openelec uses a different version of Python and it wasn't compatible with the Dharma. So basically I switched to the preeden version of Openelec and that fixed the problem. (I also switched to the Alaska Revisited skin which runs much faster on my Revo 3700 Atom / Ion 2 system.
When is MQ3 for Dharma released for all of us?
I read in another thread it should be October 10th
Poison Wrote:When is MQ3 for Dharma released for all of us?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Originally Posted by MarcosQui
Dharma's version is only available in zip format for now, the version that is in the repo is Eden.

In the first message of this topic I explain the details, please, read it again = 'HOW TO GET THE SKIN'
Poison Wrote:When is MQ3 for Dharma released for all of us?

I thought it best release directly the final version for everyone.
The final version of Dharma and Eden will be released on the same day, by the end of this month.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Staying with Dharma Question,

Working on a scrip to rewrite the XML so we could change the center focus of the main menu in MQ3 Dharma, would the efforts be worth it do to Eden?

Are the skins similar enough for the home menu script to possibly work between them so everyone can use it?
Hi Marcos,

I have this version of the skin with xbmc 10.1 and i have the following problem.

If i want to add an addon to the main menu, for instance trailers or youtube and i select "add video addon" its says that no video addons are installed (there are none to select from) but i have the apple lite trailers, youtube and a bunch more installed.

do you know what this problem is?
Moved to http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=915...count=1058, because I think these questions are not dharma related.
Attention users - Aeon MQ 3 Dharma:

I'll send a detailed email explaining how to receive the skin final version on October 30.

Please check your email box in the coming days.

These instructions are only for those who already have a skin installed and want to keep the current customization.

New users will receive instructions on launch day.

Visit my website
Hi,

I've asked this before but didnt get any response so ill try again. I have a problem with using addons as shortcuts in the main menu.

I try to explain. Normaly you have to create a shortcut on the main menu for apple movie trailers and youtube. This you create in the skin options under shortcut. The problem is when i want to select a video addon i only see a empty list so no addons to select. Xbmc/the skin is saying "none" The addons that i putted in the user xbmc map are the package from wantilon linked on the forum for dharma release of mq3. When i check the installed/enabled addons i see all of the video addons there. Just not when i want to create a shortcut for it on the main menu (with the xbmc eden and the MQ3 version it does work)

Does anyone know what the problem is and how to solve it?

Side note: side note: i have another question in the eden release forum of this skin because im using 2 xbmc systems. So that u dont think im double posting stuff.
Just wait for the final version, this error has been corrected. Wink

Visit my website
Hi
I've been told i need to request a download of this? how would i go about doing this? As i'm having issues with my mq3 and xbmc 10.1 (my add video source is missing).

Sorry if i've posted in the wrong place.
Samsung LE46C750 46" 3D, denon 1909 7.1 av,
Xtreamer Ultra 2 Delux,
3 x Dlink DNS-323 = 12TB = 4500+ Movies and 16000+ TV epps

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 Dharma0