Apple remote keyboard repeat?
Hi,

I apologize if this has already been discussed or covered on other threads. I tried searching and found nothing, so here goes...

I'm running XBMC on an ATV2 (I was running a 6-month old version and just upgraded to the latest nightly just to make sure it wasn't a problem with the version I was running...) and I don't have remote keypress repeat.

Now, the remote repeat works perfectly outside of XBMC, I can scroll through lists in IOS by clicking and holding the down key, but inside of XBMC, it won't work.

Here's what I've tried so far:

Code:
16:32:40 T:94691328  NOTICE: Contents of special://profile/advancedsettings.xml are...
                                            <advancedsettings>
                                              <services>
                                                <esinitialdelay>750</esinitialdelay>
                                                <escontinuousdelay>25</escontinuousdelay>
                                              </services>
                                            </advancedsettings>

I've also tried several other forms, such as:

Code:
16:35:57 T:71249920  NOTICE: Contents of special://profile/advancedsettings.xml are...
                                            <advancedsettings>
                                              <remoterepeat>800</remoterepeat>
                                              <remotedelay>800</remotedelay>
                                            </advancedsettings>

I'm running into tons of Google results that seem to be outdated too, so I'm wondering if I'm on the right path at all.

Has anybody else experienced this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks.
There is no auto-repeat at the moment so you are not missing something.

You can use the scroll bars by pressing the right arrow which is nearly as good.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple remote keyboard repeat?0